Rock on! A Kahuna Battle and New Challenges!

After clearing the lush jungle trial I search through the foliage to meet my new encounter in Suplex the Pinsir. I am told by Kukui I have to make my way to the Dimensional Research Lab and after I leave I see a weird hole in the sky. In diglett's tunnel I find Fuji the Kari tar and battle Team Skull alongside Hop before I reach Konikoni city and make a certain purchase, allowing me to return to route 8 and get an encounter in Sic Semper the Tyrunt. I also decide to do some brief training to prepare for my battle with Olivia , leveling up my ground types and Tiansheng to take on Olivia. I visit Memorial Hill and catch a gastly I name Necronomicon.

I come across team skull going after a slowpoke while some poeple from the Aether Foundation trying to stop them from harming the Pokémon , so I beat him up and also catch a wingull I call Sailboat. I almost lose Heelcat to a trainer's wishiwashi but we get to the ruins fine.  I take a deep  breathe and brace myself, only to be interrupted by another member of team skull, Plumeria. Heelcat almost dies again but we get through as we prepare for the battle with Olivia. I have  my plan being to set up Underwood with iron defense and eviolite before sweeping with high horsepower. But I decide I need other plans given Lycanroc being so powerful so I attempt to level up some team members.

I also end up doing some emergency EV training for various Pokémon through the chaining method and unintentionally meet a new team member due to Shiny clause before putting off the nuzlocke due to school reasons and new games like Legends Arceus and Kirby and the Forgotten Land taking up time. 

After I came back to the run I decided to go in leading with Aquarias as Olivia first sends out Anorith. I take a lot of damage from a smack down but manage to take out Anorith with a bubble beam as Lileep comes out so I swap to Tiansheng and come out after a few cross chops , almost dying to a few giga drains as lycanroc comes out. Since I'm at low health I figure the ai won't use a z move so I take the chance to swap out into a newly evolved Ritcher but I take too much from a bite so I swap again into Small Fry who cleans up with a few brings,  winning my Akala grand trial. Despite being rusty to this game I'm pleasantly surprised I managed this deathless victory. Hau tells me about a place called the Aether Foundation wants me to visit them by heading to the Hano Grand Resort, a pleasant place to be sure. At the resort I come across a Starbucks that I name Starro.

As I finish a few more rounds of training pokemon I arrive at the floating facility called the Aether Paradise, acting as a sanctuary for pokemon in need which I can appreciate. As the president of the group Lusamine introduces herself a weird portal opens up and we get attacked by some kind of space jellyfish thing..... so Underwood stomps it and Heelcat evolves into Incineroar as a result.

The Spacesuit people , The Ultra Recon Squad explain that the creature was an ultra beast hailing from another dimension, so yeah , not very happy stuff. They also mention a creature called Necrozma that supposedly devoured all light in one dimension,  seems familiar doesn't it. After this Hau and I make our way to Ula Ula Island where the island challenge will only get even harder as Hau asks for a battle now with 5 pokemon on his team though Orchio and Heelcat barely get out alive. Despite the rocky battle things look up as Hela evolves into ribombee which is an amazing sweeper with the move quiver dance which raises both special stats and speed. In the Malie Garden I help Hau hunt for Kukui but ending up with me finding a Meowth I name Felidae before I come across Kukui at the tea shop who tells me to catch a bus on Route 10. In the library Lillie and I meet the trial captain Accerola as we also learn more about the legendary pokemon of the Alola region, and on Route 10 I encounter a Fearon I name Raidraptor, and I also skip ahead to a few routes to try and get stat lowering berries to get a proper ev spread on my older pokemon and I catch a Komala I name Eucal. I also find Team Skull attempting to block a bus stop so my pokemon beat them up and I go up to the mountain for the Electric Trial.