Introduction / Warnings.

Oh hey, didn't see you there ...

Welcome to A Helping Hand, a story dedicated to a one shot I posted in my one shots book.

Just a warning the one shot was also a Y/N story but I've decided to make up a character for this story.

Harry is also a virgin in this because he isn't a singer ... he said the words himself if he wasn't a singer he'd be a virgin. So ...

This story is a smut story, there WILL BE smut in every chapter, if that isn't your cup of tea, feel free to click out now.

CHARACTER NAMES LIST:

Arden James
Harry Styles

(Please feel free to imagine who you'd like)

A few warnings to also keep in mind:

THIS BOOK WILL INCLUDE:

- Mature language.
- Kinks (mostly praise and pain)
- Alcohol drinking.
- Slight Angst.
- Sexy time (ohh lala)

If there's anymore kinks or any specific warnings needed for the chapter I will include them in the beginning to let you all know.

If you're a minor, please DO NOT comment your age or discuss your age in the comments because that makes me very uncomfortable and I have no way to stop you from seeing this content that is clearly labelled as MATURE.

This story is intended for mature audiences (18+) and if you are under 18 please don't make that known to me or I will be very uncomfortable !!

I'm excited for you all to read this and I hope you'll love these two as much as I've grown to love them !!

MWAH I love you all <3

- L x