3. | The Third Lesson.

Third lesson; it's just as good to give as it is to receive.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Arden thought it would be weird.

Very very weird when she saw Harry the next time after the night that brought them closer than ever, but it wasn't, it was like nothing happened but at the same time they could speak about it as if they just played a game of monopoly.

It was so casual, that at one point during the week when both of them were not working, they met up at a café and spoke about the whole thing over a cappuccino and a blueberry muffin. She was pretty sure anyone that heard was scarred but it was just like any old conversation, it wasn't awkward. At all.

Harry was over the moon after that night, his confidence on a whole new level, not a cocky one but one where he was now not blushing or getting shy whenever a sex scene popped up on a movie he was watching or when his friends would say something dirty, he could actually join in and mess around a little with their jokes — he felt amazing.

Arden was amazing, she never initiated the conversation that they had about that night, she asked him about his day, what he was planning on eating and if he fixed the leaky pipe in his bathroom sink yet, he was the first one to bring up the topic of that night and she didn't shy away or try to pretend it never happened because they were in public, she was as open as he wanted her to be and for that, he thinks she's amazing, scratch that, he thinks she's an Angel that is gracing the same earth as him and he feels so privileged to be inhabiting that earth.

"Excuse me?"

A voice brought Harry out of his gaze, his eyes looking up to see someone stood in front of him as he sat on the changing room bench, his t shirt and shorts stuck to his body with sweat as his hair clings to the back of his neck and his forehead head also.

"You're sitting on my bag." The man said when Harry looked up at him, his build big and eyes filled with intensity as he stands tall above him waiting for him to move.

"Oh! Fuck, sorry mate." Harry laughs out, standing up and heading towards the locker he rents out for the week, he uses it for work use and personal use — benefit of working at the same gym you tend to work out in.

He had a personal session alone today, tomorrow being the day he has a session with a regular meaning he won't be working out, so he got his work in today. He unsticks the Velcro of his hand wrap that he wears under his gloves, the fingerless gloves being tossed into his bag that's unzipped and hanging out from the now open locker, his clothes also there that he plans on changing into after his shower.

When his hands are free from the under gloves, he quickly pulls his phone from his sweatpants pocket to check it, his Home Screen displaying a few notifications from apps and some from the group chat, Niall as always sending in random photos that no one replies to. He sighs and throws it back into the locker, grabbing his towel and shower bag before locking it again and heading towards the showers.

"Excuse me?"

Arden is snapped from her thoughts as she looks at the woman standing in front of her, a smile on her face as she finally gains the attention of the worker.

"Sorry! What can I get you?" She apologies with a laugh, dusting her hands onto her apron even if there wasn't anything on it, she wiped the sweat off to avoid any awkward palm sweat.