PART 6 (THE TRUTH REVALED)

AUTHOR'S POV:
12 years ago:
"But Kim you already know that this is dangerous" y/n/m said. "We don't even have any other way left, the horse cart has already punctured we need to stay in that house until next morning and then we'll go back home" Mr.Kim said

"but what if the vamp—" mr.Kim cut his wife of in between her words. "Shh what are you doing, don't take these words in front of y/n at least" Mr.Kim said.

They were going to live in a house which was located in jungle since there travelling horse cart got punctured. But that jungle was near the vampire village.

It's night time everyone is sleeping peacefully. Some people are walking through the jungle But suddenly they stop.

Someone's POV:
we were going through the Jungle when suddenly I smelled something delicious.
"Boss why did you stopped?" .. "I smell something, more like humans, their blood"😏
"But here's no human here."... "I think there are in that house, it's been a long time since we have drink it, let's find them and- you know what I mean" I said and we all laughed and headed towards that house.

Note: they are total 6 vampires

Back to Author's POV:
They all headed towards the house in which you, your mom and dad were sleeping.
But there's someone else who's watching this. The vampires attacked the house.
Y/n is sleeping in another room. They just attacked her mom and dad, they killed them
After killing them they put the house on fire, and left from there.

Y/n woke up while crying and seeing fire everywhere, then suddenly an old woman comes from the window and saves her and takes her with her.

End of flashback.

Y/n's POV:
"Y-You saved me?" I said while crying and holding her hands, she nodded. "It means that you are not my real grandm-" I stopped I started crying even more, I put my head on her lap and she creased my head. "Without any relationship you took care of me as- as if I was your own daughter" I said.

"Thank you so much for the things you did for me" I said. "B-but eomma and appa I miss them so much grandma".. "ik honey, if it was in my hands to bring them back I would have brought them back just for you at any cost" she said.

"Grandma".. "hmm" she hummed in response. "Why do you stop me from going near the old castle?" I asked and she stayed quiet for along time.
"300 years ago here in this city there was no human society so Vampires made the castle on the order of their king, he built this for his son"
"But there no one lives, it's empty".. "how you know, did you went there?" "I don't know and I didn't went there, it's just seems that it's empty."

"It maybe is empty but many secrets are buried there" she said. "What does this means?"... "nothing now I think you should sleep now" she said. "You still didn't tell me what's in that castle" I said. "Y/n I told you everything now sleep." She said and I nodded and went back to my room and slept.

Grandma's POV:
What should I tell you what's there. It was made for Vampire prince whom's mate you are, I'm sure he'll find you at any cost which scares me. I know that too, that the castle is empty but...

(Grandma shut up you are revealing my story...shhh😑🔪🤨😒🤫)

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
"That is made for me, but i never went there, I wanna go there and see what actually is there" I said while looking out from the window. I wore my hat and jacket and decided to go there and see what's inside there.

It was late night the streets were empty. It took just few time to reach there. When I reached there the door was locked so I climbed from the window. It was so dark inside.
But being as a vampire I can see in dark.