PART 12

Y/n's POV:
I gave the customer their order and after that I closed the shop, this is the first time he didn't came or otherwise he comes early. "Where's he?" I looked around but couldn't see him near or far. Then I went to where we usually meet. He was also not there. I waited for him for almost 20 minutes now.. it was getting dark so I need to go back home before night. I turned back and bumped into someone's hard chest.

I smelled his fragrance and aurora and smiled I hugged him without looking who it was, I know it's him. "Where were you?"... he wrapped his arms around me. "I was at work pthat's why".. "sorry you had to wait for me"... "no it's ok, I loved to wait for you"... "really?"... "hm!"... "y/n"... "yes"... "promise me you'll never leave me no matter what happens"...

"you don't believe me?"... I said and looked at him. "I believe in you more then myself but I don't believe in fate"... "hm I can understand"... "jungkook".

"Yes love"... "you never told me what kind of work you do?" I asked him because I wanna know and it's kinda sus that he doesn't tells me something about him. "I work at seaport as a stevedore"... "oh"... "y/n-ah I'll not be able to come tomorrow"... "why???"...
"I have a lot of work so that's why!"... "ok but how'll I spend my day without seeing you?"... "it's just for one day, I promise" he said and kissed my face several times.

"God, jungkook everyone is watching stop it"... "why?, let them see how much I love you"... "ok ok stop"... he then hold my hands. "Where's the ring?"... "oh that it's at home I forgot to wear it"... "jungkook-ah"... "yessss"... "I- I mean can we marry?"... "too soon?"... "why what's the problem when you love me and love you?"... "I was just saying that you are only 19 and.."... "I'm going to be 20 soon"..

We hold each other's hand and started walking slowly.

"You know I love kids and I really wish for one"... "we can still have one or more you know". I hit his arm. "Yah! But not without marrying ok"... "ok ok"... and like this we talked and talked, in between the talks I was trying to know more about him, so I have some clues. But he's jeon jungkook he is not dumb you know.

After an hour it was time for me to go home so we bid goodbyes and headed towards our home but I wanted to see so I hid behind the tree to watch where he goes and how does he fades away! Suddenly I lost him in the crowd. "I almost got him" then I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, I turned back and my eyes widened. "Y-you here?"...
"So you are standing here to catch someone?"... "I-aa oh hahaha yeah I was looking for someone" I lied.

"Lying" ... he leaned closer and pinned my right arm at my back and pulled me more closer and pinned me against the tree.

 he leaned closer and pinned my right arm at my back and pulled me more closer and pinned me against the tree

He leaned closer to my neck and sniffed.

Jungkook's POV:
I leaned closer to her neck and sniffed, my fangs started growing but I controlled myself somehow. Her blood is so intimating that whenever I'm close to her my fangs grow but somehow i control it. I sniffed her scent and bit her earlobe, which made her gasp. "J-jung-jungkook"... "I don't like lies"... "I-um I'm sorry"... "Go home princess hm.. it's near night"... "o-ok first leave me"... he attached our foreheads and stared in my eyes.

Jungkook's POV:
I stared in her eyes and she did the same, I know it all, I know you are doubted about me , I know you wanna know my real identity, I know you'll leave me after knowing me, I know you'll hate me after knowing the truth, I know you'll forget me, I know you are afraid to know the truth, but I'll still love you even after you start hating me, even if you start backing away from me, I just wanna stop this time here.

I can't stop you from knowing the truth, it has to be shown someday. "Will you still love me?" I asked, I was so heartbroken from inside because I know she's getting to know about me. "I- why are you saying like that?"... "whatever happens just remember that I loved you with all my heart and I never lied that I loved you" I kissed her forehead.
"Go home safely ok" I was about to leave when she stopped me as she get a hold on my hand.

"Why is loves destiny so hard to walk on?"... "It depends on you, wether you choose to walk or give up, I need to go now goodbye"... "goodbye" I walked quickly from there, I'm not a stupid who'll not understand this all... she's getting to know, from which I was scared of! She'll surely hate me and leave me.

But how I'm gonna prove it to her that I only need her love not any kind of advantage...
I loved her for more than 200 years with just knowing her name, I kept her name in my heart and searched for her impatiently, it would be heartbreaking if she'll say that my love was fake. I wiped my tears and walked forward.

Y/n's POV:
I was walking to home but the both of us weren't happy after bidding goodbyes maybe we are getting to know what we shouldn't, that's why I hate reality. "Hey you heard that tomorrow is blood moon" I heard someone walked a crossed me while talking to each other. "Blood moon tomorrow?"... "Last time it appeared 6 months ago" I said and walked to home with so many thoughts in my head.

I went home and opened the door and heard cooking noise from the kitchen. "Grandma came?"... I went inside and saw her cooking food. "Grandmaaa" I yelled and hugged her. "My daughter" (I remembered jhope 😂🤣). "Is your sister ok now?"... "yes she's well now so I decided to come home, I didn't wanted to leave you alone"... "I missed you a lot"... "same that's why I came earlier, ok now get fresh up and then we'll eat dinner ok"... "ok"

Jungkook's POV:
I took off my shirt and laid on the bed. "I'm sure that dong is up to something that's why he didn't showed up for this long"...

Y/n's POV:
After eating the dinner I went to my room and took out the vampire story book and the antique book I found from grandma's cupboard. "Is there any information about blood moon inside?"... I flipped the pages of the book and saw there was picture of a moon in black and white and some blood colour on it. This maybe it's.

I again tried to read it with the alphabets that were giving behind the vampire story book.

After 20 minutes:
After writing it on a paper so I don't forget later, I read it out. "THE BLOOD MOON" it was title. "The blood moon is also called as red moon, on that night vampires transfer to there real form, even if they try to control but they don't have any control on it, there fangs grew and eyes turns red because this the real form of vampires. They also have to drink a human's blood to stay alive. Royal vampires never drink a human's blood while the others drink more often but the royals drink only if someone's is their mate or it's because of blood moon"... "so vampires turn into there real form on that night..." I said

I reminded his words. "y/n-ah I'll not be able to come tomorrow"... and the people who passed across me while talking about the blood moon. "Hey you heard that tomorrow is blood moon"... "so that's the reason, why you'll not come tomorrow hm?" I said and scoffed.

End of y/n's POV.

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish