PART 17

Y/n's POV:
I lightly opened my eyes and saw someone roping me with the chair. "Wh-who are you?" I asked as I didn't know cause my eyes were still lightly closed and my head was hurting as hell. "Lee dong wook" he replied and backed away after tying me with the chair I finally opened my eyes fully and looked up at him. And gulped.

My hands sat after shivering. "Wh-why am I here?, a-and wh-what do you want from me?"... "actually I don't want anything from you but I want from your boyfriend"...
"My boyfriend? , I don't have any!"... "that jeon jungkook Isn't he your boyfriend?"...
"We broke up two months ago" my eyes shed a tear.

He leaned closer to my chair, by putting his both arms on it. "Let's see if your prince comes here to save you from me" he smirked I just kept looking down. I was just missing him so much, I just remembered that I was in that old factory last time and he and a man with him came to help me, after that I don't remember what happened.

But I want him to save me this time too. I started crying while thinking our memories we created and, the thought that I don't have anyone beside me anymore, but someone who wanted to stay with me I pushed him away from me. And here I'm all alone, never knew that this world is so cruel for a lonely girl. I sobbed loudly.

"HEY YOU PIECE OF SH*T KEEP QUIET OR I'LL SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOREVER"
He shouted and grabbed my hairs harshly. "Ahh" I yelled in pain as he was gripping them harshly, he finally left my hairs after some time and slapped me, i closed my eyes and he came in front of my vision because I miss him, his embrace how I always felt safe around his arms how I loved to kiss him, how he loved to see me.

I just want him to be with be right now. Where are you jungkook I miss you and I'm sorry, please forgive me. I kept crying silently without making a noise.

Jungkook's POV:
We ran to the jungle and finally stopped when we were in the middle. "Huh! Finally we lost them" hyung said and sat down while leaning to the tree. "Hyung we need to find her we can't stay like this!"... "alright I know but let me breathe please, we ran for almost fuvkin 20 minutes" he said while catching his breathe.

I'm just tensed that what if dong does something wrong with her! Then a idea hit my mind. "Hyung! Hyung!"... "yeah!"... "when you summon, someone and then you can see where they are right?"... "yeah, but if they are too far then it's hard to see"... "try it for
y/n please I hope she's in the village"... "alright, for that I need silence, keep your mouth shut then understood"... "yeah."

Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Taehyung's POV:
This is one of my best quality or power you can say, whenever I summon someone while closing my eyes and I can see where they are, but if they are far than it's hard to summon them. I summoned her and. "She's missing you, your embrace, your kisses your hugs, you, and she's scared emotional and is heartbroken from inside sh-" I got cut off by jungkook, which made me open my eyes.

"For god sake hyung I didn't said you to tell me her feelings I said you to look around the place she is!"... "I was about to tell, you jerk now don't speak in the middle understood" I said and threw a piece of wood at him, which flew and hit his head. "Ouch!"... I again closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. "She's roped on a chair and she's in a dark place, a man- damn it fuck you dong, ok so dong slapped your girl very harshly" I heard jungkook punched something very harshly.

"And the place is very dark and..... and..... arghhhh" I put pressure on my mind to see the place. "And that place belongs to you" I couldn't see the place but, I don't know how My mind threw these words out. I opened my eyes and breathed heavily. "Damn! It takes a lot of  power summon her" I looked at him and he was looking down while tears were falling from his eyes.

He was sitting in front of me while leaning his back against the tree.  I went to him and sat next to him. "Hey pabo! She's alright ok!"... "she's suffering this all because of me hyung"... "no it's not your fault, ok now we need to find her before dong does something else" he nods and we got up, he wiped his tears.

"Which place belongs to you think deeply"... I said. "Hyung the book is the key to everything, and the book is at home"... "so we need to go back then?".. he nods. It's dawn and it was almost about night, we walked back to the village carefully and it was so lonely there, not even one person was able to be seen.

"Maybe some ran to save their lives and some turned into vampy"... "hm" Jungkook hummed and we just carefully went inside the house while looking around. We entered and saw many dead bodies inside. Actually when we were passing by we saw every house's door opened and saw many dead bodies there too.

"Can't believe you also belong to these beasts family"... I said looking around the dead bodies of human which is the cause of vampires. "Hyung I'm a royal one, and royals are prohibited to do this, my father who was the king of vampire village, made the rule that no vampire will attack a human,

my uncle Lee made everyone become against it and they decided to kill my parents and me, but my luck was with me and I ran away from there, lee took over the kingdom, Nad now they want to kill me, because they are afraid what if I come someday and declare as the king's son and everyone accepts me"
He said.

"Bro why are you telling me this I know this all, now just go and find the book I'm waiting here" I spoke and he nodded he went upstairs to get the book and after two minutes he came downstairs with a bag in his hands. "Everything for our end is in this bag, let's go now" then we headed outside the home.

Jungkook's POV:
"Think of which place can belong to you?"  Hyung said and I nodded, We were walking in the street when My eyes fell on the moon which was right above the castle. I stopped walking while looking at the castle, hyung stopped too he followed my gaze. "Moon? No baby it's not yours try to- oh damn the castle, it's yours it belongs to you" he said and I nodded.

"Let's go then" he held my hand but I stopped him. "How can we go like this without even planning?"... he nods. "Makes sense" hyung said.

End of jungkook's POV.

Written: @life_goes_on_bish