Our New lives

"That was an awesome night." Kat said laying down on her bed "It was actually there was a lot of dancing." Elena said "Girl's. We kissed the Original brother's." Care said "Oh. We did. Is it bad I liked it?" Jenna said "No." Care answered. "Why?" Elena asked "This is their past they went through a lot to be so cruel. Killing to survive. But that is years away hey maybe we can stop it. If we stay in their loves keep them happy maybe they wont become vampires." Care said "We'd be able to have kids and grow old." Kat said "They could too. If our relationship's don't work then we'll work on getting away." Care said "Let's go to sleep I'm tired. Plus Stefan comes home tomorrow." Elena said. They all went to bed awaiting for Stefan's arrival home he had been sent out for his work before the festival. He was sad to miss the festival but went anyway they needed money. They wanted to get their own house to live in.

In the morning they were doing their chores when the door opened there was Stefan walking in. "Stefan!" Caroline yelled hugging him. They all felt like siblings they had to pretend to be siblings but now it felt real. "Hey Care. How was the festival?" He asked "It was beautiful there were flowers everywhere a huge bonfire in the middle people were dancing around it." Jenna said "Our dates found us beautiful." Kat said still washing fruit's. "Dates?" Stefan said giving all of them a look "Kol, Elijah, Klaus, and Finn. Rebekah was alone though." Jenna said "So the Mikaelson brother's got to all of you." Stefan said smirking "Stefan you can't blame us you're pining over the sister." Care said smacking his shoulder "Ow Care why are you so strong." He whined holding his shoulder "I always have been just ask Elena." She said Elena nodded eyes wide remembering something. "Hah girl power." Kat said Jenna laughed.

Stefan was walking around and bumped into someone "Sorry- oh Stefan your back." Rebekah said getting up "Yeah got back this morning." He said "Ok well I'm on my way to the village library. Wanna come?" She asked "Sure." He said and they walked off.

They've been there for a month and finally had enough money to buy a house since they sold a lot and worked hard at a well paying job. Caroline was walking around when a certain young boy ran to her. "Miss Caroline!" Henrick yelled running to her with a book in his hand "My momma wanted me to give this to you." He said "Oh thank you." She said grabbing it "Your welcome she told me to tell you to go to page ** and read the first word allowed but didn't tell me why. Anyway she said at the back there is a note as to what happened and why." He said "Well bye bye momma is cooking lunch so I gotta go." He said and ran back "So sweet might as well do what she asked me."
She got home and put it on the table and opened it finding the page she wanted. "What's that Care?" Stefan asked and the girls walked up to the table with him "Esther wanted me to read the first word here so Im gonna do it." She said "Okay so... This word looks like what Bonnie says Incendio." She said and a fire started on the table "Oh my god put it out!" She yelled in shock. She remembered ' Incendio ' was the spell Bonnie used to set fires now she remembered. Stefan put out the fire "What the hell was that!" He yelled "I don't know I'm not a witch that shouldn't have happened!" She yelled 'The letter!' she thought and went to the back of the book picking up and reading the letter.
_________________________________________
Dear Caroline,

I know if it worked you are scared but I sensed this you are a witch. I should have just talked to you. I probably made you set fire to a piece of furniture and for that I apologize. Come talk to me tonight at my house bring your sister's the twins. I hope to talk about all of this after sunset. See you tonight goodbye.

Sincerely- Esther
_________________________________________

"Elena, Kat we have to visit Esther tonight." Care said "Ok but why?" Kat said "She's supposed to explain this whole thing." Care said "The sun is about to go down let's get ready." Elena said they looked at each other and nodded getting ready to go they had to eat dinner and change clothes.