Home

Today was the day they would do the spell they talked to their husband's and wife and they agreed so they went to Esther and explained what happened she agreed to helping with the spell. In the end they all ended up in 1 place Klaus's house but he wasn't there they guessed that he wasn't there because they brought past him back it was still his house though it had been put under a random lady's name but it was theirs. "I have to see my mom." Care said as the others were still amazed by the house. Klaus snapped out of it fast "We'll come to." He said "Of course I want her to meet our children." Care said. He smiled they bid goodbye to their family and went out just them and their children.

They arrived at the house fast and Caroline knocked her mom answered only looking a day older. "Caroline!" She yelled hugging her daughter "You look older how is that possible?" She asked "We have a lot to talk about." Care said and Liz let them inside not knowing who the kid's were but recognizing Klaus and panicking at first. Caroline sat down and explained everything that happened in the past 18 years. "So these are my grandchildren?" She asked crying "Yes this is Jacquelyn, Clarice, Elizabeth, and Leo and Theodore our twins." Care said and Liz got up and hugged the Jacquelyn "I missed so much." She said.
Liz caught up with her daughter and grandkids.

Eventually they met up with Bonnie and everyone else before they headed back to their new home.

It took Alaric a few hours to process that his dead girlfriend was back from the dead and had a child along with a husband. Eventually he got used to it and moved on with a witch named Josette and they had twin girls named Alia and Marie. Jo and Alaric moved away to hide from Jo's family who wanted the children to merge wich would cause one to die. The group gets photo's of the kids and were happy to learn the two had more kids a boy named Jack and latter on twins again a boy and girl named Melissa and Aiden.

Everyone was happy and eventually Caroline and Klaus opened up a school for young supernatural beings so they could learn more on where they came from and how to control it. Their kids and friends kids started going there eventually all their kids were immortal beings somehow and manage to get into trouble a lot. Their oldest daughter Jacquelyn became a tribrid at the age of 21 and the others scattered from 17 to 20. Eventually everyone lived happily ever after.  The End.

~~~~~~~
I know it's short I just couldn't think of many idea's for this story and they were heading back to their time. Sorry I got writers block and couldn't think up many idea's but I hope you enjoyed.