Chapter 5 | Jealousy and Anger

(Some things I want to point out)

1. Thanks to @sofy.not on Instagram for making the art of this chapter

not on Instagram for making the art of this chapter

Full credit to her and pls give her some love

2. I changed the tittle slightly because of how the things turned out during the making of this chapter

3. This may not be the best thing I've ever written so far but I hope you can still enjoy it =)

___________________________

Y/n's POV:

I began to open my eyes slowly, this is not my room...? I was disoriented but too comfortable to care, I felt a soft surface but I was leaning against something hard. Soon my brain reacted and I realized I was in the Daycare, what am I doing here again? And where is...? I looked up slowly and realized that Sundrop was the one holding me, he had his arms grapped around me and was emitting a very nice warmth....

WAIT- How long have we been like this?! A couple of hours maybe...? I just hope nobody saw us.. I got up slowly trying not to wake him up, or... Activate him? Whatever-

I walked over to my desk to check the time, it was exactly 8:30 in the morning. I was a little worried since I wouldn't have time to go home to change my clothes, maybe I could order a new uniform and then-

"Y/n?" asked Sundrop from behind making me turn around, he was just getting up from the floor and I could see him opening his eyes.

"Hi! Hey- Um... How- How are you?" I asked nervously. For some reason, thinking about the fact that I had stay in there with him flustered me.

"I feel great! Did you sleep well?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Sure! I- Yes, I was- uh.... Very comfortable..!" I told him blushing.

"I'm glad!"

I smiled at him and explained that I needed another uniform, he nodded and I quickly went to Molly's office for the change of clothes. I knocked on the door and heard a small 'Come in' to which I did.

"Y/n! Wait- I didn't see you arrive? You must be early I guess" Molly welcomed me.

"Um... Yes! That's right, I need a favour, do you have any clean uniforms?" I asked smiling nervously.

She sniffed me "You smell like sugar, did you spill your drink?"

"Well I sat in Su- A SODA!! I sat in a spilled soda and yea!... That.. Happened..." I replied. What the hell of an excuse was that? Am I stupid? I think I'm stupid.

Molly looked at me strangely for a while and I got more nervous. "It's okay."

"I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTH- Wait, what did you say?"