Chapter Eleven

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung took a deep breath, to calm his nerves. He got out of his car and went inside the warehouse. His man guided him to where the guy was.  He looked at the boy and could tell he was scared.

"He's just a fucking kid." He whispered.

The boy looked at Taehyung and held his head up.

"I see you got heart." Taehyung said sitting in front of him.

"If you're going to kill me, just make it quick." He said.

Taehyung folded his arms and looked at the boy.

"I'm not going to kill you...I can actually put you to use." He said.

"I ain't no snitch." The boy said.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked.

"Shawn." He said.

"We'll Shawn who do you work for?" Taehyung asked.

Shawn began to relax as he noticed Taehyung wasn't as bad as people said he was.

"Why?" He asked.

"This could go two ways...you can either tell me who you work for or I can just kill you." Taehyung shrugged.

Shawn looked at Taehyung, did he really want to die because of a man he barely knew.

"He goes by Jk." He said.

"What's his plan and what do he want with me?" Taehyung asked.

Shawn chuckled.

"What would any man want? Take of the king and replace him...simple as that." He said.

"So he wants my spot?" Taehyung asked.

"Pretty much." Shawn said shrugging.

Kim Taehyung chuckled.

"Continue." He said.

"He's been planning something big...only the higher ups know about, I'm just a delivery boy. I observe a lot though ask anything." Shawn said.

"Did he rob my warehouse?" He asked.

"Yeah, he wanted to bring you out but of course it didn't work. What he doesn't get is that you do things behind closed doors. He plays dirty and messy, anyone who gets in the way of what he wants dead, women, children he doesn't care." Shawn explained.

Taehyung looked at Shawn before responding. Taehyung thought he was ruthless, this man was the plague. Killing women and children was a no no in this business.

"Why do you choose to work for such a ruthless person? Maybe you're just like him." Taehyung said looking at Shawn.

Shawn scuffed.

"I work for him because the money is fast, I don't care for anything else." He shrugged.

Taehyung looked at Shawn and sat back. Shawn was just a kid trying to make a living, he couldn't blame him.