Chapter Twenty-Six

Bloom Sanders

Flash back

Bloom closed her door and removed her shoes. She had a long day of work, and after crying to Hoseok she was tired. She decided to take a nap, a few hours later she heard a window break.

"The hell." She said scratching her head.

She got out of bed and grabbed her phone looking at the time. She sat her phone down and went downstairs, nothing was out of place. So went to the kitchen and groaned.

"Jesus fucking Christ." She groaned as she pulled a piece of glass from her foot.

As she was pulling glass from her foot she felt a presence behind her. She took a deep breath and tried to run through the back door.

"Uh uh." He grabbed her by her hair and threw her on the ground.

"What do you want?" She asked as she began crawling away.

The man watched as she grabbed ahold of the table to stand. Deep down she knew what was going to happen but, she wasn't going down without a fight.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Either way it go you're going to lose." He smirked.

Bloom took a deep breath and kicked the man in his groin. He screamed in agony, Bloom immediately opened the front door. Only to be met with two more men.

"Get HER!" He yelled.

Bloom decided to run upstairs to her room. The men were hot on her tail as she tried to close the door.

"I guess you want the hard way." He smirked and pulled out a needle.

Bloom eyes began to tear up, The men began to corner her. She had no choice but to windmill, she felt the men grab her arms and she began to kick and scream.

She felt a pinch in her neck and became drowsy.

"How much did you guys give her?" Jungkook asked.

"Only ten milligrams."

Bloom groaned as she began to stir. She opened her eyes to see she was on a plane. She began to panic as she took in her surroundings.

"He will find me." She said.

Jungkook and his men laughed.

"Glad you're confident." Jungkook said sipping his drink.

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked.

Jungkook smirked and looked at her.

"I told you, make you fall in love with me. It'll be like taking candy from a baby." He said.

Bloom scuffed and folded her arms.

"Glad you're confident." She mocked.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Watch and see." He said.

Once the plane landed, they gave her another needle to the neck. Bloom didn't even bother fighting because it was no point she was outnumbered.

Jungkook watched an unconscious Bloom and smirked.

"I can see why he is so obsessed with you." He said moving her hair from her face.