Chapter Thirty-Nine

Bloom Sanders

Bloom watched as Taehyung and Namjoon played chess. They were really competitive about this game. She felt something squeeze her hand and looked down. She looked back up and gasped.

"Hoseok!" She yelled jumping on top of him.

Namjoon immediately looked up and ran to his side. Hoseok coughed and Bloom handed him some water.

"My mouth was dry as hell." Hoseok said.

"You wake up for the first time and that's the first thing you say?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok smiled and squeezed his hand.

"How long have I been out?" Hoseok asked sitting up.

"A week, I've missed you so much." Namjoon said tearing up.

Bloom was about to say something when she felt Taehyung pull her away.

"Let's let them have there moment." He smirked wrapping his arms around her waist.

She laughed and pecked his lips. The door bust opened and smith stopped out of breath.

"Sir, we have a problem a big one." Smith said.

Namjoon stood up.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Jong-In and his men are outside it's like a fucking army." He said.

"Jong-In?" Bloom asked.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and nodded. Namjoon kissed Hoseok on the forehead and left out the room.

"Listen stay in here and don't come out unless I say ok. I'll explain everything." He said.

"Wait what is going on?" She asked.

  Taehyung pecked her forehead and left out the room. He sighed as he leaned his forehead against the door. He felt this was going to be the last time he seen Bloom.

He went to the armory and watched as his men put on protection. Taehyung did the same followed by Namjoon. He went to his office and pulled out his will.

"Taehyung what are you doing we have to go." Namjoon said.

"Just a second, she has to have everything." He said.

  Taehyung signed his will and put it back in his safe. He made sure to leave everything to Bloom. Cars, houses and properties, he wanted her to have the best of the best.

He stepped out of his office and went to the front of the warehouse. His men gathered around him waiting for a response.

"Now I don't know what he wants but this isn't a battle he will win. Don't show no fear and remember you have families to get back home to...I just got mine back, let's move." He said.

Smith opened the door and Taehyungs men rushed out. He held his gun up aiming it at Jong-In who just stood there.

"I JUST WANT TO NEGOTIATE WITH KIM TAEHYUNG." Jong-In yelled.