00:01

[sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ]

As you're walking to school you passed these three girls, the girls were whispering and probably talking shit about you probably because you were new.

You sighed as you ignored them and continued walking to school. You eventually arrived and looked up at the big high school that you would be attending in. A girl with pigtails suddenly bumped into you.

...

"AHH I'M SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" She yelled as she bowed again and again.

"Oh, That's alright you don't have to apologize." You sweatdropped. You were amused by her energetic personality, of course you only just met her like half a second ago but she interested you. She finally calmed down and introduced herself.

"I'm Hitomi Tadano! Call me Hitomi! What's your name?" She asked. She wore a smile so bright that she could probably light up an entire planet. You smiled at her.

"I'm Y/N L/N. Pleasure to meet you." You replied. She then held out her hand for you to shake. You shook her hand and walked along side her for the rest of the way.

"Oh! Are you the new kid?" She asked.

You nod.

"Oh,I see..." She placed her index finger and her thumb on her chin to show you that she was thinking even though there was nothing to think about.

[Japanese school bell sound]

"That must be the bell." You thought aloud.

"Yeah, no shit! Well anyways we're gonna be late, what's your homeroom..number?" She asked while taking your hand and dragging you
inside the building.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Shoe locker area
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾    

"Um i think it's 1-1." You answered.
(idk how japanese shit works :'()

"*gasp*Your in the same class as me!" She excitedly yelled while putting on her uwabaki.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
↳Uwabaki (上履き) are a type of Japanese slippers worn indoors at home, school or certain companies and public buildings where street shoes are prohibited.
    ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾    

She drags you inside your class(?) and you take the seat in front of her not caring about who
used to sit there.
There was a certain purple haired guy seated next to her just staring at...
you didn't know what he was staring at. You looked at Hitomi and pointed to the guy next to her while tilting your head a little. She doesn't get the clue and proceeds to also tilt her head.
You sigh and lean a little on her desk and whispered to her.

"Who's that guy?" You whispered to her while looking at the guy.

"Oh! I totally forgot to introduce you two to each other!" She energetically said.

"That's Shousuke Komi!"

I don't know how japanese high schools work so just.. go with it (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
I also don't know what homeroom they are in either

-Tōsui-kan