00:03

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Homeroom
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ]

"I ran into Aoi and her 'two underlings' on my way back." You sighed, while looking at Hitomi.

"W-whAt.. DID SHE DO ANYTHING TO YOU!?!" She shrieked, loud enough for the teachers chilling in the faculty lounge to hear. (I have absolutely no idea how it transferred from instructional time to lunch. Just go with it) Shousuke also flinched at her sudden outburst but remained quiet. As usual.

"Not exactly. She just pinned me into a wall and told me not to talk to Shousuke, not to stare at Shousuke, and not to breathe near Shousuke." You shrugged not really caring about the consequences.

"You're probably going to be their new target."Shousuke said.

"They seem like wusses." You snickered. Hitomi passed out due to her worrying about your well being and fell on Shousuke. You may not care if you get kidnapped, but SHE does. She's SUPER worried about you.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

As you were just leaving school grounds to walk home, you ran into Aoi and her underlings. Again. It was really bothering you since you had to go pick up your brother from Yochien before your parents arrive home and they were really loud and quirky. You hated pick-me girls with a burning passion, since your old school in Korea was full of snakes and pick-me's.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
↳ Yōchien is the Japanese equivalent of American preschool and kindergarten. Under the jurisdiction of the MOE, preschools teach three- to six-year-olds approximately four hours a day.
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Well, well, well if it isn't the bitches who's obsessed with Shousuke." You scoffed. You really just wanted a peaceful life, but it seems that the universe is against you. But obviously god wasn't against you since you're practically teruhashi2.0. (stfu you're all beautiful)

"Tch. Well listen here you piece of shit, i will make your life a living hell! If you approach Shousuke-kun ever again, you hear me?!" Aoi sneered, while approaching you. She suddenly picked you up from your uniform's collar with one hand and was about to slap you with her other hand, but another hand stopped her.

"Σ(°ロ°)... S-Shousuke-kun?" She stuttered. Everyone was really surprised. No one dared to move or talk for awhile.

"Let them go." He calmly said still having his usual stoic face on. Aoi slowly loosened her grip on you, causing you to fall on your buttocks. They all ran away, leaving you and Shousuke alone.

"Are you alright?" He asked while staring down at you. You couldn't help but blush. You stood up without his help. (Not like he offered you any from the start)

"I'm fine, thanks." You replied and headed back the way towards your house.

"I'll walk you home, my house is in the same direction as yours." He suggested. You simply nodded as he followed you.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Your house was in the same direction as your brother's Yochien, so it was quicker to pick up your brother and head home at the same time. You arrive at your brother's yochien with Shousuke trailing right behind you quietly. As you were about to open the door a bunch of children start pouring out of it and jumped onto you. Thinking you were a kidnapper or pedophile(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'). They were probably all learning about that stuff.

"*VERY dramatic gasp* Kyodai!!"

Hehe sorry for posting this late i was kinda busy
Future A/n: the truth was i was just lazy and had no motivation to keep writing

Apparently Kyodai means sibling in japanese

-Tōsui-kan