00:06

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
At school
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴠ]

"Y/N!!!" Yelled Hitomi running towards you, breaking the sound barrier💀 at the same time. Anyone would be able to hear her loud footsteps from a mile away.

"Oh, hey Hitomi wha-" You were cut off by Hitomi slamming her head against your stomach, you fell on the ground near the school gates with Hitomi on top of you laying her head on your chest while panting.

"HEY wHat thE heLl!!" You yelled after regaining consciousness. Hitomi stood up and smacked you with her school bag. You had no idea what was going on and why Hitomi was so mad. And now you'll be suffering from short term memory loss and two concussions on your head.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH SHOUSUKE IN THE CONVENIENT STORE?? YOU GOT THE ATTENTION OF AOI AND MADE HER MAD! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?!" She ranted, rather loudly. You were very confused.

"Um I was buying stuff with my brother and happen to run into him. We were talking not making out you freaking creep!" You exclaimed

"WELL PARDON ME FOR TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU. YOU'RE GOING TO BE TORMENTED BY AOI FROM NOW ON!!" She screamed. After a while she calmed down but was still mad at you for something that wasn't your fault. Shousuke walked up to you two still standing at the front gates.

"What are you guys doing out here? You're going to be late for school." He stated. You honestly didn't really like him, with his cold demeanour and his ability to make girls drool over him. Which is quite annoying since everywhere you guys went there would be several girls standing there with puddles of saliva under their feet.

"We're aware of that." You replied elegantly🙄💅 cause why not. Well anyways you guys made your way to the building with people inside of it and went to your classes/homerooms idfk.

While you were learning you felt quite hungry so you shoved some food inside your pockets and asked to go to the bathroom. While you were in the bathroom you happen to hear something quite disturbing. Some girl was moaning in one of the stalls and so you quickly turned around and acted like nothing had happen.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
At home
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Y/n come down here i need to speak with you about something." Your mother yelled at you from downstairs. You quickly rushed down there and sat on the table in front of her waiting for whatever she was about to say.

"I am arranging a marriage for you an-" She said but got caught off.
"What. No, mom i uh already have a s/o so i don't need to get married." You replied with a glare.

"Oh? Why didn't you tell me that you already had a
s/o? For all i know you could be bluffing right now." She strictly answered.

"Um it's cause we just started dating a couple of weeks ago.. yeah." You nervously chuckled.

"I'll need proof. You have one week to prepare your so called lover to meet me." She demanded. You nodded your head and slowly stood up and walked away.

You have no idea how you were going to solve this mess, first you would have to convince someone to pretend to be your s/o and uh somehow convince your mother to cancel this marriage.
You really didn't want to marry someone that you've never met before and is barely in love with. *Sigh* deep emotional love stuff.
You thought and sat on your bed to think but you were not so smart and you practically got two concussions today so you couldn't really think straight, you also didn't have
any guy friends that are close to you so you couldn't-
'Wait.. omg what about sho-'

"No." He answered. You wanted to die from embarrassment, he also didn't really owe you anything and you couldn't blackmail him so you had no other choice but to..

"I beg of you oh great shousuke🙏🏻.."

[ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
(i'm to lazy to proofread it🥲)

This chapter is for -_official_-shinobu  for uh saying that she liked my stuff and uh giving me motivation(•̀ᴗ•́)و
-Tōsui-kan