00:04

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
Shoe locker area
   ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾  

[second POV]

"*Dramatic gasp* Kyodai!" Someone screeched, you turn your head around and your little brother was running towards you at full speed. He lunged at you and also fell on top of you.

"Get off of them guys." Ryuji demanded monotonously. The children got off of you and ran away to continue doing whatever they were doing before you came. Except for your brother, he was still on you hugging you. You sat up straight and hugged him back.

"Hey, Haru how was your day?" You asked, still hugging your brother. Shousuke was just awkwardly standing on the door frame the entire time questioning his life decisions.

"It was awesome! I pwunched a kwid in thwe mouth and hwe cwied to hwis mommy." He snickered, mischievously. You sweatdropped and nervously laughed not knowing what to say. You didn't want your parents involved with this mess.

"Um well.. let's go home and figure things out, alright?" You replied. He nodded and grabbed your hand, you both standing up. Shousuke was still waiting at the door for you. You all began to walk home while your brother started asking random questions about who knows what.

"What dwid you leawn todway?"

"Dwid you mwake any fwiends?"

"What's highschwool like?"

"Who's that gwuy?"

"Is he your boyfwiend?"

"Are ywou a dwuck?"

"Dwo you lwike bananas?"

Your brother reminded you of Hitomi, she's always so cheerful and energetic. You arrived home and thanked Shousuke for walking you home. You and Haru both went inside to find your mother, but she was nowhere in sight.

"Who was that guy you were with Y/N?" Someone questioned monotonously. It was your mother. She was upstairs the whole time watching you say your goodbyes to the purple haired boy.

"He's a friend from school." You replied, not giving a flying fuck about her. To be honest your mother was not the best mother amongst other mothers. You never really liked her and always thought that she never cared about you. But back then, you were simply too young to understand the correct meaning of hatred and being neglected.

"Lies. Stop lying to your mother! You worthless scum!" She exclaimed. You wanted to shove a pencil down her throat and slowly pull off her toes and fingers while strapping her to a chair. You had a lot of sinister thoughts.

"What is there to lie about? I'm only telling you the truth." You argued. Haru just randomly bursted into tears, in hopes that you and your mother would stop your bickering.
You two walked upstairs, while your mother was fuming with rage.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" You asked as you kneeled down to his level. He stopped crying and looked you dead in the eye.

"You guys were making my ears hurt." He replied. You shuddered at his response and chuckled nervously at his seriousness. What happened to your beloved brother?

"How about some dorayaki.?"

[edited]

This one's really short
Future A/n: I had no idea what i was doing so i just let my creativity take over.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Tōsui-kan