Chapter 6

Trent's POV

The huge family Facetime call had gone well – everybody got on nicely and it was a laugh to be honest. Even though we couldn't see our families in person, it was nice to spend some time with them virtually for a bit.

"Your brothers are hilarious Trent." (Y/N) told me.

"Erm, not as funny as me!" I joked.

"I dunno, they give you a run for your money!" (Y/N) teased.

"There's only one king of banter, and we all know who that is." Robbo chipped in, signalling to himself.

"To be fair, you probably are the funny one in the team." I reluctantly admitted.

"Probably? Definitely more like!" Robbo cried.

"So, what should we do while we wait for Christmas dinner to be ready?" (Y/N) asked.

"More games of course!" I had no idea Jürgen was listening to our conversation, but there you have it. He pulled out his megaphone (now that I think about it, where the hell did he even get that megaphone?) and raised it to his mouth.

"Gather round everyone! It's time for another game." Jürgen announced.

"Is that thing really necessary?" Robbo complained, rubbing his ear. Turns out he'd been a little too close to the megaphone.

"Yes." Jürgen replied, still speaking into the megaphone. Everyone made their way over to where we were stood with the gaffer.

"So, we're going to play a game called wink murder. I'm not sure if any of you have played it before but it's very simple. One person leaves the room, and everyone sits in a circle. You all close your eyes and I'll tap someone – if you're tapped, you're the murderer. If you're chosen, you have to wink at people to kill them. Then I'll bring the person outside back into the room and they have to try to guess who the murderer is whilst they're killing people. If you get winked at, you have to lie down because you've been killed." Jürgen explained. I hadn't played this game since primary school.

"Hendo, you start outside." Jürgen instructed. Hendo headed out, and the rest of us formed a circle and closed our eyes.

"Okay, I've chosen. Everyone open your eyes." Jürgen said, before going to get Hendo. Across from me in the circle, Thiago lied down. Kostas and Milly shortly followed. Hendo was watching everybody closely. Ox was next to go, followed by Sadio. (Y/N) was next.

"Virg?" Hendo guessed.

"No – you get three guesses by the way. And if you're guessed and it isn't you, you die." Jürgen said.

"Great, thanks Hendo!" Virg teased, laying down. Mo was next to go.

"Ali?" Hendo guessed.

"Correct!" Jürgen cried. "So now Ali you go out the room." Jürgen had now selected the next murderer and the game began. Joel died first, followed by Virg, then Sadio. I was winked at next and had to die – the killer was Kostas. I watched as (Y/N) was killed next, laying down next to me on the floor.

"Kostas, right?" She whispered. I nodded in response. I smirked, deciding to tickle (Y/N)'s side causing her to squirm and kick Robbo in the shin.

"Hey!" He cried.

"Blame him!" (Y/N) pointed an accusing finger.

"Is it Kostas?" Ali guessed.

"First time." Jürgen nodded. Ali took Kostas' place in the circle while Kostas left the room. This time, I was chosen to be the murderer. I decided to kill Robbo first, obviously. I killed Bobby next, followed by Hendo then Ox.