Pool Day

Your back hits the door your skin gets hot and your voice becomes weak.
"R-r-ready?"

"Yeah to go in the pool, what did you think I meant?"

You pushed him back playfully
"Oh you know what I thought you meant, don't act dumb. I bet you intended for me to think that way."

"Maybe a little bit, you gotta take advantage when senpai has finally noticed you."

You both walked down the hall but split up. You went upstairs to your room and he kept going straight into a glass door. You opened the door and locked it behind you so you could change.

You put on your new triangle bikini and dashed down the stairs. You stopped at the end of the stairs and walked at a normal pace so you don't hit your face on the glass. The room didn't have a regular door knob just a small handle to pull.

When you opened the door there was a large pool area. Stairs that leaded up to a lounge area and a tube coming out of the lounge into the pool.

Felix was already going in and out of the tube as you lay your towel on a table in the corner of the room.

"Wow this is amazing!"
You said in awe.

"Take it all in, because now it's yours."

"So, how's the water?"

"Eh it's alright."
He shrugged his shoulders and made a face.

"It's better to get in when you go through the tube."

You went up the stairs into the lounge area then down the tube, it had water running down it so you don't get stuck. You hit the freezing cold water and gasped.

"You liar! This is so cold!"

He started laughing.
"Oh seeing your face was worth the lie. Come here I'll warm you up."

"In your dreams... But I'll take it."

You waddled over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You bury your face in his chest and he puts one hand lightly on the back of your head.

You look up.

This scene is perfect right? I can totally get a kiss from him...

Your heart is pounding you can feel butterflies in your stomach. You can tell he was nervous because you can feel his heart pounding too. The silence in the room wasn't making you feel less nervous the only noise in the room was the water going down the tube.

"I can't take this anymore."
He spit out breaking the silence.

"What?"

"I honestly love you to death for the amount of time I've known you. I wanna be with you forever, Marzia never made me feel the way you do!"

You stood in silence looking up at him. He pulled you into a deep passionate kiss. As you two slowly pulled apart he spoke.

"I have a surprise for you when we get out of here."

"Okay."

You two continued to play around in the pool and relax in the hot tub for about another hour or so.

"I call taking a shower first!"
You said as you raced your wet feet to the bathroom.

"Good enough for me."
He said walking into the room to change then into the office.

That shower was the nicest shower you've had, the way the water from the shower head hit your back. It felt like a massage.

You walked to the bedroom and a paper on the door said.

"Put on the outfit I laid on the bed then come see me in my office pretty pleeeeease."

You opened the door to see the outfit laid out on the bed. It was the same outfit you wore on the night of your first date with him.

You put it on and stepped out of the room. All of a sudden there was a trail of rose petals leading down the stairs to his office.

"Oh Pewds, what the hell do you have planned...?"

You followed the trail and lightly knocked on his door waiting for an answer.

"It's open!"

You hear from the other side of the door. You step in and the whole floor is covered in rose petals.

"I hope these are fake."

You say trying to break the ice. He is scrolling though the videos he has saved in his files and he finally lands on one. He turns on his camera and motions you to sit in the chair then plays the video.

"Okay...?"

You start to watch the video.
It started out with the video Felix posted not too long after meeting you saying

"So bros to make it official I'm sorry to say that me and Marzia are no longer together, we split up but it might be best to do that. I will be making videos regularly again so expect to see a Fridays with PewDiePie video on Friday because I will have a guest on there with me, I haven't asked her yet but I'm so sure she'll do it."

And then a few clips from the mall and his favorite moments from the video you two just made.

Then it's him again he was wearing the pajama's from yesterday.

"Okay bros I have a very important mission for you! I need you to make me clips of what the bro army means to you and a brofist at the end, can you do that?"

It cuts off to all the different clips, and the last one is Felix.

"The bro army means everything to me and I couldn't be happier and it's growing more and more everyday. Even with all the growing I still feel this emptiness inside me that I can't do this alone so if you wouldn't mind turning around gorgeous so I can say a few things in person..."

You turn the chair around, more tears rushing down your already tear stained cheeks. You see a nervous Felix down on one knee.

"Even though I plan not to get married for another few years I can at least do this now so I don't lose you forever and plus I know I wouldn't be able to wait any longer to do this. I wake up in the morning with my first thought being you and go to sleep with you as my last thought. Yes this is a huge step in our lives but I'm ready for it, for fucks sake I'm 25 and that's the average age here in the U.S. To get married. All I'm saying here is well..."

He pulls out a ring.

"Will you be the queen of the bros to rule by my side?"

You were hysterical and dropped to the floor to hug him, crying in his chest. When you finally calmed down and stopped crying you sat back in the chair.

"Well?"

You smiled and giggled.

"Yes. Yes of course I will Pewds. I will rule by your side."

His face lit up like a Christmas tree. He grabbed your hand pulled you up to your feet hugged you held you in a kiss and spun you around.

"You have no idea how happy you made me just now."

He held you by your waist and looked at the camera.

"We did it bros! We added a new member to our army thanks to you guys! Brofist!"

And he turned off the camera edited and posted with the title

"Best Day of My Life!"
The thumbnail was of him picking you up and kissing you.

And that was the night you got engaged to the most famous man on YouTube, the love of your life Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg.