One

(I don't know all of the "lore" in Security Breach. I don't even know the time period it's set in.

So I'm just taking some liberties with this one.

You know the drill: female reader, language and explicit content warning, yadda yadda.

Also, if you don't like the rival, don't read. I wanted something different and all yanderes have a rival!)

☆|☆|☆|☆

"What in the goddamn flying fuck is a "pizzaplex"?" Hands on your hips you stood outside, gazing up at an oversized ad. It was colorful, it was flashy, and it was kind of obnoxious.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex. To be honest, judging by the outside of the place alone, it seemed like an enclosed amusement park. From what could be seen through the glass doors, it was like the aesthetic of the 1980s had vomited all over every square inch of the property.

And yet there you stood, hesitant to go inside despite the need for some form of employment. Fuck capitalism.

Resume in hand you took a deep breath, steeling yourself for the inevitable stench of greasy cardboard pizza, cheap plastic, burning electronics and a subtle hint of that awful stink that kids always seemed to acquire in enclosed spaces.

And yet nothing of the sort assaulted you as you stepped inside. Rather, the lobby smelled incredibly clean, vaguely like cleaning chemicals but more or less just... nothing. The pizzaplex was larger than it looked, so maybe any threat of a bad odor faded in the open air? Or the air circulation system was just that good.

The name- and brand, you supposed- of Freddy Fazbear had been around for a long time; it was a miracle that all their past locations were able to scrounge up enough for something of this magnitude. But the new place seemed to not only display all the new and exciting ideas they'd had, but there was clearly some fondness for earlier iterations.

Still, the gigantic gold statue smack-dab in the center was a bit... much.

Your eyes scanned the lobby, seeking an employee but not able to pick one out from the variety of customers milling around. There was a buzz in the air; kids and adults alike seemed genuinely happy to be here. Chances were there was something for everyone in a place like this.

Gripping the resume a little harder than necessary you simply headed for the ticket booth. You hadn't been given much in the way of instruction for your interview: just the date and time. Nothing more, outside of a generic note of thanks for wanting to apply.

The male in the booth looked up from his computer screen as you approached. Trying to smile, you held up the resume. "I, um... I'm here for an interview? They didn't tell me much, just when I should be here..."

He looked not a day over twenty, and though he smiled and seemed friendly there was definitely some weariness in his gaze. "Yeah, they don't tell you much, do they? Hang on, I'll get a hold of someone in admin. Take a seat and just sit tight, okay?"

With nothing else to really do, you nodded and murmured a thank-you of your own before going to find a bench nearby. Not knowing how long it would be before you were collected for the interview you settled on taking in your surroundings. It certainly had plenty to snatch your attention. Neon lights, water fountains, lush shrubbery that could have been real or just very, very convincing... the works. Whatever the hell "Rockstar Row" was had captured most of your curiosity. From the distance they just seemed like a handful of closed curtains, blocking visitors from what lay behind. But there were velvet ropes, meant for people to line up and enter.