Chapter 2: Her.

The girl stands behind Hunter and leans forward. Wrapping her arms around his neck as she smooches his cheek.
"Aha hey" Hunter turns his body a bit and pulls her into his lap.
"Tyler" Sky noticed Tyler looking a bit uncomfortable.
"Yes?" Tyler turns his head and smiles.
Sky starts a conversation with Tyler to distract him from what's happening in front of him.
Dylan comes over to the table, a bit late because he got kept back after class.
"Aye Evelyn!" Dylan gives the chick a fist pump.

Sky's POV:
Who is that? What is that? Ew love crap. Nasty he pulled her in. These mfs. My poor eyes. wait- Tyler's poor eyes- oh balls.
I look at Tyler. He looks uncomfortable. I'm boutta whoop their asses man. "Tyler" I said to the poor guy. He turns and looks at me. He replies with a kind "yes?". I didn't know what to say but I don't want him to be upset. I brought up random topics to distract him. We started laughing then we heard loudmouth Dylan. Damn I hate that guy. "Aye Evelyn!" Hm. I thought to myself, so her name is Evelyn. I see her around school sometimes but I've never spoken to her before. I'll probably see her more often so I might as well introduce.
"Hey Evelyn, I'm Sky" she smiled at me and waves "nice to meet you!" she seems nice but who knows if she is genuinely nice or fake. I notice her look at Tyler. "This is Tyler" I point at him and elbowed him. "Ah! I'm so sorry! I'm Tyler, you're so pretty by the way, it's nice to meet you". I quietly observe all her reactions and movements. U know, just to see what she's like. "Aww thank youuu, I am aren't I Hunter?" She turned her head to look at the guy. I don't like Evelyn. "The prettiest" I heard Hunter reply. Gosh...

TYLER's POV:
"The prettiest" I feel sore in my chest for some reason. Why do I even like this guy? I barely know him it's dumb. He is attractive though. I don't even know if he's attracted to guys. I wonder how long Evelyn and him have been together. Sky taps my knee then makes an ok sign with her hand. I nodded.

NOONES POV:
The bell rang indicating it was time for class. All of them got up and said their goodbyes to eachother before walking off to their next class. Tyler went into his class seeing Evelyn. He waved at her with a kind smile thinking he had someone to sit with for this class but when she saw him she pulled the middle finger at him.