𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 55

Feet tapering against the floor, Insu paced around her room in distress

It was visible to her. All the small little details of how every other Royal prodigy that she came across was up to something.

An invasion?

A probable...traitor?

Her mind could only think so much to how her brother would tear limb from limb of the said traitor if he ever got caught. Her hands wringing in the anxious feeling of not knowing everything, she wondered if Rosaliá had anything to do with it.

With most of their time being spent in the library and reading halls, she had little time to explore other subjects that awaited her attention so Insu was a bit confused why Rosaliá was constantly called for the German Prince's company.

Agathka had left a long time ago after the mishap in the annual ball but the German Prince had prolonged his stay for a couple of more months. He was more than welcome but his stay was a bit odd at how he stayed aloof of the natural expeditions that he usually took pleasure in.

"I wish...I pray god that this isn't something very serious.." Insu muttered to herself finding this impending silence of the time a bit unsettling.

-

"Keep that up and you will see

"Keep that up and you will see." His eyes sparked more with fury than amusement.

"What," Rosaliá smirked as she wiggled, "what will I see, handsome Prince?"

"The tyranny of an impatient man." Jungkook growled before diving in to kiss the life out of the woman who sat on his lap.

The afternoon sun rays falling diagonally on them, he felt the subtle warmth of the sun caressing his face just like her lips caressed his.

It was magical.

It was beautiful.

How the slightest touch from her dainty little fingers could ignite a fire in him deep.

How Rosa's smile made even the toughest of times in his life go by in the blink of an eye...

He wondered how he ended up with her.