𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 57

She felt strange

She felt strange.

Watching Jungkook smile at her and talk to her like he knew her through and through, made her feel sad that he knew nothing.

And the most annoying fact to her was that she wanted him to.

Their relationship had been in the best of its time. His concern for Rosaliá made the woman fall for the charming prince more than once but what she regretted was his oblivion to her situation.

She wished life had been less cruel. Maybe they would have lived happily then, because now the thought of being with Jungkook scared her. It induced a strange fear in her that her presence was a menace to him.

Her hands rubbing the cold feeling of an upcoming storm, she faced the windows to find the greyish weather to the midnight sky lunging in. The dark feeling was overwhelming.

And as if the eerie atmosphere wasn't the only foreboding of the curse that it was, the door slammed open making her turn to see Yoongi panting as he pointed out the door.

"What is it?" She frowned looking at him making him shake his head as he gulped down air before he could speak.

"The Palace has been compromised." He said making her skin stretch with goosebumps.

It was happening. He was here.

"Rosa...we need—"

"I will get on it." She said making fast to equip herself with her weapons.

"This might be it." She could hear Yoongi talking as she gathered her hair up in a bun before facing him.

"Then pity on him," she said strapping her pistol garter on her waist, "his demise is near."

"I know I had promised you.." he said holding her hand and turning her to face him.

His face looked so tensed and stiffened, that Rosaliá could only touch it gently and smile. Yoongi would always worry.

"I will not fail you, Oppa." She said making him hold her arms tighter as he screwed his eyes shut with the emotional agony that he was fearing.

"Be careful. I need you alive at the end of all of this." He warned making her smile again.

"No promises but I will make sure that man is dead before I am." Her words echoing between the two, Rosaliá had this sudden fierce rage run through her.

It was now or never.

~ ♛ ~