Regression & a new life

Cale Henituse, the so-called trash of the count's family, got another deal

The deal would be this he would regress to when he was just 4 years old

And it really happened when he thought he died. he woke up in a little body. At first, he didn't believe what happened to him, so he went to check and see himself on the mirror and what he saw shocked him.

He Cale Henituse was really 4 years old again.

When Cale saw himself in the mirror, he realized something.

His mother! His family is still alive!

Cale ran to his parents' room without thinking, just wishing to see his mother alive and with him.

But when he arrived at their room, he stopped. He hasn't seen his mother for more than 20 years his father, too. He wanted to calm down first, so he won't worry them.

After Cale calmed down, he knocked on the door and waited for someone to let him in.

A "yes" was heard before the door open and revealed a man.
Deruth Henituse, the count of the Henituse County and the Lord of the territory where they are living in, was the man who opened the door.

Cale Henituse the 40 years old man in a 4 years old child's body jumped into his father's arms without thinking and buried his face in his father chest smelling the familiar yet unfamiliar scent from the man.

Deruth just laughed while talking. "Hmm, what's wrong? Did you finally feel jealous of your newborn baby brother and come to see us?"

'Brother...? But I didn't have a brother when I was 4 years old yet. Basen came into our family when I was 8, so who is that...?' Cale thought, but something catched his attention. It was his mother sweet laugh.

Cale looked at his mother. His mother who he missed so much she was just as stunning as ever with her beautifully long red hair and he beautiful brown-red eyes which she was looking at him with them filled with so much warmth and love. His mother was truly beautiful.

Cale jumped from his father's arms down and went to his mother, his eyes still full with tears, but he had a bright smile on his face. He was so relieved to see them alive and happy.

Jour his mother smiled at him. "Did you come to see your little brother, Cale?" she asked while helping Cale to get on the bed

Cale just smiled and nodded. He couldn't find any better excuse to why he suddenly, in the middle of the night, came to his parents' room when he should be sleeping in his own room.

Cale watched how Deruth went to a little bed, picked something out of it, and came back to them holding someone with red hair just as red as his mother and his own hair were.

Deruth laid the baby between his mother and Cale. "His name is Kim, Kim Henituse, your little brother, and our second born son," he said while smiling at his family