How dare you!

Cale stared at Kim, not knowing what to say or do, but he smiled at him without releasing it.

Even if Cale didn't know how he suddenly got a little brother , he would be sure to protect and love him and won't let anything happen to him. He already lost too much in his previous life; he doesn't want to lose them again. Never again, he will do anything he can do and more to protect his family.

Cale moved his hand forward and patted his little brother's head while saying in a sweet voice, "Welcome to the family, Kim, my dear little brother."

The Henituse couple who were watching this heart melting scene couldn't help but smile at their children's cuteness; they would for sure never give this memory away for anything in this world.

Jour took her elder son in her arms and said, "Do you want to sleep with us today? I'm sure your father would love that right, dear?"

Deruth immediately replied with, "Yes, how could I not who would love to sleep with his family?" he then settled down on the bed beside them and looked at Cale, waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, let's sleep together," Cale answered happily to be able to be with his family again.

After all laid down on the master bed, which had enough place for them all to sleep on, they all slowly drifted to sleep into their dreamlands.

...

In the next morning, Deruth and Jour had already woke up and left the room, leaving the two brothers to continue sleeping on the comfortable bed.

Cale was the first to wake up from the siblings. When he woke up, he was alert since he woke up in an unfamiliar place, but then he remembered what happened earlier that day and calmed down.

When he calmed down, he saw his little brother laying beside him. He seemed like he was peacefully sleeping.

Kim wasn't there in his past life, so where did he come from? Cale was thinking about it since he saw his brother, and he came to two conclusions.

One would be that Kim is just like him and he is someone who lived somewhere else but he reincarnation as his little brother after he died which would be logic since Cale himself is a regressor so he didn't have a problem to believe that. If that was true, Cale asked himself if this little vision of him remembered his past life too or if he forgot about it.

The second one was that, that Kim did exist in his past life, but he had just forgotten about him or G.o.D, maybe deleted this part of his memories and made him forget about him. Cale cursed at the G.o.D. for daring to touch his memories and, most importantly, for making him forget his cute little brother. Just how dares he to delete such cuteness and something as beautiful as his little brother.

A/N

Hello everyone!

Thanks for reading this story of mine. This is actually my first time writing a fanfic, so I might do something wrong while writing since I'm not as good as the other writers yet.

And I just wanted to say I didn't finish the novel yet but I'm planning on finishing it in the near future and this I don't remember a few things so if I mess something up please tell me so this I can correct it

Anyways, thank you all for reading. I really appreciate every reader and hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and will enjoy the other ones too.