Monday

Mona notices a letter has been waiting for her to read it on her desk. She opened the letter and recognized the handwriting. It's Kazuha's, but why didn't he sign his name here? It's quite obvious on whose handwriting this is, especially when he literally writes everywhere and everyone can tell by now.

"I think it's a love letter." She mumbled.

∘◦❁◦∘

Later that day, she went to the building next to hers on campus and looked for Kazuha. She found him in the lobby of the first floor. That white-haired boy with a red streak couldn't be THAT hard to miss.

"Kazuha!" Mona waved towards him, who was talking with his friends and his boyfriend's arm wrapped around his shoulder.

Mona walked over to them and handed the letter, "I think you mistook me for someone else. I think this is for Tomo…?"

Kazuha shook his head, then replied, "No, that is for you, but those meaningful words aren't from me. I just wrote it."

"If he did have something to say, he'd say it to my face, right?" Tomo asked, turning his bright smiling face to his beloved and Kazuha chuckled.

"It is for you, so I suggest you keep it safe. If you want to give a reply, then I'll give your reply to him." Kazuha smiled.

"Him? Who is he?" Mona asks, reading the letter once again.

"He is a friend of mine who wishes not to reveal his identity at the moment."

"I see… I'll try to make a reply then."

"It is not necessary, so do not trouble yourself much."

"Thank you, Kazuha." Mona smiled at him then waved 'goodbye.'

∘◦❁◦∘

Mona went to their dorm where she is living with her friend, who is currently scrolling through her social media with an unamused face. It was a quiet Monday for them today, quite unusual. But seriously, who'd be in the mood to study after the holidays?

"I got a letter, now should I go and leave the world without a trace?"

"Is it a love letter then?"

"You could say that, yes."

"And tell me, why run?"

"Because this will distract me for the rest of the year, probably. Like how I would rather spend my money on an Astrarium instead of actual books to help me progress through my college life. Maybe…? I don't know and the fact that I don't even know who's writing this is making me go crazy!"

"Let me read it."

Lumine tries to think of a way to reply after reading but nothing pops up from the top of her head

Lumine tries to think of a way to reply after reading but nothing pops up from the top of her head. She shrugs, "I can't even think of a reply. Maybe when the same person gives another letter and asks you a question, then you reply?"

"Well, he did say it's unnecessary to give a reply…" Mona then screams in frustration, "Gosh!"

"Who said what now? And try not to think too much about it and focus on yourself. Like you said, you don't know who it is even from."

"Kazuha, he wrote the letter but he said that he literally just wrote it. Probably to conceal his friend's identity or something." She then walks over to her bed and puts her bag beside it.

"Secret ADMIRER."

"Lumine!!!" She plops on to her bed, flailing her feet around and covering her face.

"Anyway, wanna play to get this off of your mind?"

"Fine."