Final Level

This is a DDLC inspired song fic, please listen to the song above while reading this as it's supposed to make it more enjoyable

Genre: Angst

Ship: toxic Errorink

Ink   Error

Well then, I guess I can tell you guys another story. Let's go to a different multiverse this time...

Tick

Tick

Tick

That's all Ink was able to hear in the white abyss that used to be the literature club, time simply passing. He checked the character file folder, all of them were fading except one. 

Error's

A robotic like voice announced the others were deleted, but soon the voice turned humanoid, or as human as possible. It started to laugh, cruelly if I may add.  It, no HE stated the deaths of the other members again.

N̴̡̨̧̹̯̺̩̻̠̱̫̤̾̋̃ï̶̢̪͓̝͔͎̔̒͐g̶̡͔͎̗̥͎̟͕̥̣̹̯̎̚ͅh̸̡͔̦̟͚̞͓͙̜̳̲̙͗́̈́̒̃͛̍̅͘͝ẗ̸̢̞̖̟̳̞̗̺̫͙̭̲̹̗́̓̓m̵̪̣͕̼̠͙̝͚̌̚͝à̵̹͕̖̖̖̪̯̣̉̆͛̈̆̾͜͠r̵͙̝̭̞̥̅͆̍̈́̐̍̐̎̆͐̃̕͝e̴̡̻͙̮͓̹̥̖͎̖̕.̷̡̙̬̣̣̜͍̦̜͍̺̰̘̄̅̈̉͘ͅc̴̤̘͓͙̹̐̈́̔̅͒̄ẖ̷͉̖̲̫̭̰̈̅̈r̶̻̺͔͍̦̳͓̉͂̋̄͐̉́͗͊̔̈͠͠ ̴̹̒̇d̴̨̼̲̦̆͑͆̏̑͑̎̄͘e̸̼̥͇̼̺͂͛̿ļ̷͉͙̮̖̳̮̈́̾̈́̀̈́̅́́͠͠ͅe̶̢͇̹̩͖̠̩̤̙͒t̶̡̗̳̼̳̤̤̦̥̠̿̓͐̃̊̒̏̈́̈́́͜ͅé̴͈̰̞͓̪͎͈d̷̡̲͔̯̣͚͇̗̞͇̼͖̳̾́̋̎̋̌̕ͅ

D̴̻͎̱̗͔͒͋͐̈́̆͗ų̷̜͉̹͉̎̅́̒̇̈̀̐͐̒̕s̵̛̯͖̝͉̣̖͉̘̜̱̲̩͇̱̦̈͒̃̾̍̍͊̂̽̊̆ṫ̶̗͙̯̝͍̙͈̰̦̇.̶̡̧͉̫̬̼͇͎̻̝̹͍̈́c̷̡͉̣͕̦̽̓̈́h̶̨̳̩͚̗͔̩̫̣̰̩̰̋͒̏̇͜͝͠ͅȓ̴̢̦̝͓̙̱͖̰̝͍̌̄̿̓̓͂̓̀͝ ̷̡̢̡̬̦͖͚̙̿̈̍̆͗͛̅̕̚͘͠d̶̦̯̘̖̣̈́ȩ̸̀̏̈̂͊̂̎̏̅̚͠͝l̶̪̜̞̫̘̗̗̗͎̬̈́̑̑̂̇̔̒̃̏̆͌́̆̔͝e̸̢̟͉̭̱̱̜̳̻͐̈́̓̕͝ͅt̶̯̞̀̽͌̀̌̅͑̽̿́͠e̸͇̪̬̫̪̩̖̯̟̭͂̀̂͋̏̊̈̕͜d̷̩̲̪͊͐

Error held himself up with his strings so he wouldn't fall on the 'floor' he was laughing so much while Ink was confused and crying. 

'This was supposed to be a dating simulator.' 'What the HELL happened?!' These and others questions/thoughts plagued the artists mind while his tears fell to the floor and echoed throughout the empty space. This wasn't the only reason he was crying however. His leukophobia was starting to act up, Ink's eyes darted around the room for something that wasn't white. Having no other choice, he stared at Error who was patiently waiting for him. 

Error cocked an 'eyebrow'

"You finished Squid?" The glitched being asked with his usual shit eating grin.

Ink didn't reply, he wasn't going to give Error satisfaction. He simply wiped the tears from his eyes and tried not to panic.

One of Ink's eyes turned to a targetoid while the other turned to a exclamation point, both in a threatening rufous red. Which was somehow all he could do to show Error he was upset. Ink couldn't move, and he didn't want to talk.

Error started a conversation, "All this work I put into making my own path and you still don't love me? I don't understand, what more can I do?"

Ink was livid at this point. How could Error not understand what he did wrong?! He killed EVERYONE! The part that enraged Ink most was it was for affection, of all things to be upset over he found this the most trivial. His emotion finally showed in his face making Error slightly amused, chuckling a bit.

Ink desperately tried to understand what led Error to think this was ok. Ironically Error already gave him the answer. I guess Ink was blind to two things; Error's love for him and anything that seemed obvious. Although they could be one in the same if you look at it right.

The next action either of them made, or word either of them spoke would be calculated; both were sure of that. But what they said was expected for us but not for the other...

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?! I did this for YOU!" The lovesick skeleton was quick to respond to the artistic one.

"I loved THEM not YOU! I made that clear when I chose to go with Nightmare!" The creative one yelled back. "What do you want to know? What do YOU mean why?!"

". . ."

Error was heartbroken, he didn't utter a word for a good few minutes 

"I wanted to know why you didn't love me... I- I tried so hard for this Ink! Shifting, Deleting and editing files and characters to keep the game from breaking! ALL SO I COULD BE WITH YOU!"

Error was in tears, and Ink was unable to understand, he didn't have to much longer

Error pulled up the character files, went to the trash can, and restored everything. While everyone was in a daze he deleted himself.

He knew if Ink doesn't love him after that, he never will. So to him, there's no point in living

Ink, along with everyone else, was only able to see a flash of white glitching before it disappeared. He thought he was seeing things until that same voice announced

Ȩ̵̛̙̜͍̻͚̬͇͈͓͍͆̑̇̿̕͝r̸̨̨̨̯͕̲̞̞͙̪̺͍̭̈́̓̅̓̃̆̾̚̕͜r̷̨̜̪͙͎̭͚͊͛̍͋̍̓̀͂̃͑̊̕̚͝ơ̷̧̢̛͓̰͔̼͉͈͓̤̼͂̿̌̔̾͑͘r̸̡̫̭͈̖̳̗̂̊͌͊̏͜͝.̵̟͙̤͓̳̠̦̼͖̰͚̍̆̐̈́̿͌̾̒̂̈́̏̆̓͘͠c̸͎̉̀̊̈́̃͂̅͘͝h̷͙͑̈́̓͆̍̅͛̇̽͑̅̆̕r̵̪̫̖̝͍͎͙̯̘̺̺͖̣̄̋̇̈́͐͆̾̄͌̎͑̐̿͠ͅ ̷̻̲͈͒͗̈́́̅̒͆͝͝d̴̜̲͎͈͒̋͗̒́̔͐̊͆͝ḙ̵̡̮̣̱͕̗̹̟͚̜͕́̔͂͌̓͊̈́ľ̶̛̘̙͓͔̺͍̄̂̒͑͌̏̀͑͒̇͒͘ḛ̴̰̟̣͐͂́̌̀́͋͑͝ͅt̶̡̟̞̗͎͕͔͎̜̃̿̐e̸͙͖͓͙͇͇͐̑̊̌̍̔̊̆̉̈̾͑d̵̞̻̺̻͋̂̑́̂̀̊̑̇͋̒͆̽̏͝

"I hope you're happy mi amor..."

"̴̳̯̟̼̞̐I̷͙̓̂'̵͈̟̫̙͔̽̀̾͊̚ͅl̴͙̖͊͘͘l̶̳̏̇͊͝͠ ̴̭̤̘̬͖̏̋̚m̴̘͓͍̱̈́̎̐̓̾i̴̢̪̠̮͗͋͝s̷͉͚̘̳͎͆̀̈́͊̚͠s̵̬̟̖̓͛̋̈́͊͜ ̶̡̲̦̆ͅỳ̷̜̑͋͜ő̴̧̯͙̳̮͊̇́ů̶͈̮̾̊̕͠...̵͕̫̣̳͛̆̀̔͜͝.̸͔̓