Unexpected Duet

AN: Here's your Valentine's Day special, if you don't got someone (or even if you do) just fangirl with me

Ship: Inkberry

Ink

Blue

No one's POV:

Blue had been stressed recently and wanted to try something;

singing.

He used to sing all the time when he was younger, mostly to Papyrus. He wanted a coping mechanism and this seemed like a healthy outlet. Blue teleported to waterfall in his AU. The only things around him were echo flowers and running water. If anyone was listening Blue wouldn't mind. He hoped whoever heard would find his singing relaxing. The reverb of the echo flowers repeated his mumbling, snapping him out of his thoughts. He sat down, thinking of some of his favorite songs.

Ink felt a creativity increase in Underswap. Thinking it might be a new creator he grabbed his oversized paintbrush, found the floating island leading to the forest outside Underswap's ruins, and jumped through the portal.

As soon as the portal closed, Ink teleported out the camera's range. He went to waterfall because there aren't cameras there. He started walking until he heard a familiar voice.  Instinctively, he hid until he realized exactly who it was. He sighed with relief knowing it was his colleague, best friend, and crush, Blue.

Blue stopped talking aloud to himself, typing could be heard in the distance. He seemed to be unlocking his phone. Suddenly a catchy beat starting playing and Blue started singing after a half a second. Naturally, Ink tried to figure out what he was singing about.

In the beginning

I never thought it would be you

'The song is about someone'

When we were chillin'

Smiling in the photo booth

But we got closer      yeah

Ink started singing the backup vocals, Blue simply thought he was hearing things and continued singing.

Soon you were eating off my spoon

And coming over

And we would talk all afternoon

'Heh, we do that a lot'

Tonight, we'll just get drunk, disturb the peace

Find your hands all over me

'Yup I figured it out'

And then you bite your lip, whisper and say

Ink quickly found the lyrics to the song and decided to sing with him.

"We're going all the way"

Blue could instantly recognise Ink's voice from anywhere, he was flattered, and knowing the lyrics coming up next this was perfect. It was the perfect way confess to him.

Tonight, take me to the other side

Sparks fly like the Fourth of July

Just take me to the other side

I see that sexy look in your eyes and I know

We ain't friends anymore

If we walk down this road

We'll be lovers for sure

Ink teleported next to Blue, hugging him from behind as soon as that line was sung.

So tonight, kiss me like it's do or die

And take me to the other side

Ink kissed Blue's forehead.

Ayy, this could be perfect    yeah

But we won't know unless we try

I know you're nervous

Ink looked away blushing, realizing a song just read his mind.

So just sit back and let me drive

Blue cupped Ink's jaw staring into his beautiful, mismatched eyes which have taken on the form of a purple upside down heart and a cyan star.

Tonight, we'll just get drunk, disturb the peace

Find your hands all over me

Blue's voice got quieter as he paused the song, continuing it acapella. Ink had heard no sweeter sound. The two instinctively leaned into each other.

And then you bite your lip, whisper and say

"We're going all the way"

With that final line, the two locked hands as well as their lips. Time had stopped for the both of them. It really was perfect, all because they tried.

(578 words)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 14, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sans au stories (x reader included)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें