Afterword

Another accomplishment! I genuinely enjoyed writing this novella, though I had to admit I went through a hard time displaying the characters' personalities. I also had to make another confession. I was not that confident when I wrote the ending; I got some dejecting stuffs around me as of the moment that plausibly affected the book's quality. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for reaching this far. I am delighted and honored that you've read the story. As a token of gratitude, I might accept some request from readers. I-comment niyo lang kung ano'ng mga gusto niyong mangyari sa mga characters natin, be it a side story or a backstory. Jus pleaseee, don't request for absurd ideas. ಥ╭╮ಥ)

To all those supported me, sana masarap lagi ang ulam niyo. I completed this story before the end of the year sooo . . . happy holidays!

Writing mystery fictions actually drained my energy and eradicated my remaining brain cells- kaya naisipan kong after nito, slice of life-romance naman ang isusunod ko (na may halo ring supernatural). If you aren't fond of that genre, well, I promise you that I won't hold a grudge against you!

However, it if piqued your interest, check my profile and look for the book entitled: "Law of Wattpad."

Thank you, thank you!

-- : --

Special thanks to my dear friend Cyaniee_Mint for this amazing artwork of our beloved Cass Agreste! She's an awesome artist and she keeps improving! ><