Chapter 2

*Recap*

 "You know what?" Slender said standing in the doorway.

 *Now*

Everyone jumped, not expecting Slender man to be up this early and standing at the entrance of the Slender Mansion. 

"Well?" he said impatiently. No one said anything for what seemed like hours. Even Smexy was looking too nervous to say anything. It wasn't until Trender spoke up...

"Oh, uh, we were just saying that Splendor needs to be careful when it comes to Offender's favors." He explained.

"Hey! Not all my favors are that bad." Everyone looked at him with faces that would have said " Yeah right".

"Fine, whatever I guess my favors are not the best." Smexy grumbles.

"Alright if that is all then I am going to bed... do NOT disturb me." he said before walking away. Everyone was silent until splendor jumped and turned around quickly. He looked at the two kids and saw that one of the boys had grabbed his suits' sleeve to get his attention.

"What is it, little one?" He asked the infant. He said nothing ( obviously) but his stomach growled loudly. The growling of his stomach caused his twin brother to awake and his stomach followed suit. Splendor looked at Trender, not knowing what to do.

"They need baby food Splendor." He explained simply.

"But we don't have any and I don't know where to get any."

"Don't worry I know where to get some." smexy spoke. Both brothers looked at Smexy in shock and confusion.

"How do you... You know what, it doesn't matter just lead the way to where ever it at." Trender said. Trender and Smexy left to go get baby food, leaving Splendor to watch the kids while they were gone. While sitting on the couch the baby boy with blue eyes made an annoyed sound. Splendor looked back and saw the child making a pouting face, looking like he wanted to be picked up. Splendor complied and picked up both infant children and placed them on his lap while making tentacles come out from behind him and setting some behind the kids so they wouldn't fall off and brought the ones with bells in front of the children's faces. The children immediately took interest in the bells and kept reaching for them. Splendor would pull them away right before either kids could grab them. Splendor was playing with the kids that he didn't realize that Trender and Smexy had came back.

*Smexy and Trender before they came back*

Smexy and Trender were walking inside of a store looking in the baby supply section. While looking for baby food, they decided to grab diapers, baby clothes, blankets, and a few toys for the children to play with. They were grabbing things in silence when Trender decided to speak up. 

"Hey Offender, what do you think will happen if slender finds out about the kids?" 

"I don't know twinkle toes, maybe if he's nice leave them at an orphanage, but who am I kidding he may just kill them now or let them grow older, make them forget us and then kill them in the forest like everyone else does."

"Hey, Slender may not like kids, but you don't think he would be that cruel... would he?" he asked unsure.

"This is Slender man we are talking about. The thing people think will snatch them in the night." 

"So what do we do?"

"Think up something to do when he finds out about them."

"Why not a way to tell him instead."

"Why not but again. We would still need to plan about what would happen if he becomes angry and you know how that gets." 

" Yeah." The rest of the shopping went in silence and when they Sender Walked (fastest way to get anywhere) into the living room they saw Splendor playing with the kids on the couch. They saw the kids smiling and laughing while trying to grab one of the many bells on his tentacles. Splendor had a big smile on his face and would laugh when one the kids would almost succeed in grabbing one of the bells. To Trender and Smexy he almost seemed father like and it wasn't because he liked children, he genuinely looked like him and the two kids were meant to be together as a family.

* Cough, cough*

Splendor stopped playing to the kids disappointment and looked up at Smexy and Trender. They looked at each other before Splendor at the things they had and smiled.

"You got the baby food."

"Yep, so you can take care of your kids." Splendor took the items that they held and put everything but two jars of baby food( mashed peaches and peas). He then put the kids down on the couch again and grabbed two spoons from the kitchen and came back. He then proceeded and picked up one of the boys and tried to give him the mashed peaches but he wouldn't take them. So he gave him the smashed peas and he ate them all when he was done Splendor went and fed the other boy the peaches which he seemed to like. When they were both done he went and threw the containers away and put the spoons in the sink. When he came back he noticed the kids had their faces scrunched up. Not knowing what to do again he looked at his brothers for help.

"You need to burp them." Splendor still didn't know what to do.

Trender sighed. "Pick them up and pat them continuously and gently on the back until they burp to get any air that might have gotten in while eating." Trender explained further.Splendor did what he was told and once the two kids were burped they quickly fell asleep.

"You know it's surprising that Slender didn't notice the kids." Smexy exclaimed

"True I was quiet puzzled by that, though it maybe because he is tired, though what puzzled me the most was how the children didn't feel threatened around him and start o cry." Trender said

"Maybe they already got used to our kind." Splendor responded. They sat there in quiet when Splendor decided that they needed to eat something. After they ate they noticed that it was about 2 in the afternoon. Splendor was playing with the kids on the floor. Trender man was reading a mystery novel on the couch, and Smexy was sketching Splendor and the kids. Trender had looked up from his book to see Smexy drawing so he tried to look but Smexy saw him and moved it out of his sight.

"Aw come on I want to see the picture." Trender complained. 

"Why it doesn't concern you." he replied back 

"Because I didn't know you sketched and I want to see how well you do it." Smexy knowing how persistent his brothers are decided to show him. Trender was shocked, the picture looked like an exact replication of Splendor playing with the kids. 

"Wow." was all Trender could reply.

"Thanks." Smexy said before continuing to draw in silence while Trender went back to reading.