Chapter 3

*recap*

Splendor was playing with the kids on the floor. Trender man was reading a mystery novel on the couch, and Smexy was sketching Splendor and the kids. Trender had looked up from his book to see Smexy drawing so he tried to look but Smexy saw him and moved it out of his sight.

"Aw come on I want to see the picture." Trender complained.

"Why it doesn't concern you." he replied back

"Because I didn't know you sketched and I want to see how well you do it." Smexy knowing how persistent his brothers are decided to show him. Trender was shocked, the picture looked like an exact replication of Splendor playing with the kids.

"Wow." was all Trender could reply.

"Thanks." Smexy said before continuing to draw in silence while Trender went back to reading.

*Now*

Splendor was playing with the kids when he noticed that it was five and even though slender should have been up he got home late so he didn't expect him to be up for another hour or so. So he decided to start dinner it was a simple one because slender didn't eat regular food while him and his other two brothers ate human foods sometimes. He was finishing up with dinner when he heard Slender getting up because his room is directly above it. He walked out of the kitchen quickly and picked up the two boys and the baby stuff before putting them in the closet. Trender and Smexy looked confused before coming to realization and began helping Splendor him hide the kids things. They finished in time and waited for Slender to come down. While they waited they decided that they would tell him tonight about the children now instead of when he would be in a bad mood. They hoped that he would be calm about it or at least not outright kill the two infants. Slender had just made it down stairs and everyone was in the kitchen. Slender walked in and grabbed a cup before heating up coffee and sitting down.

"Good evening brothers."

"Hello Slender and how was your evening."

"Not good brother, dam human in my woods being stubborn in not giving up made me stay out later than usual."

"Well why were they there in the first place I thought the barriers we put up were working."

"Well apparently not, the human female apparently got through the barrier and wandered in."

"Well why would she come here in the first place?"

"I do not know nor care, but to answer your question she looked like she leaving something here in the woods cause she was leaving in a hurry."

Trender thought for a moment thinking that woman Slender killed was in fact the two infants mother and dropped them off thinking a human lived here or knew that they might be killed by Slender.

'I'll have to look in to it later but now we have more important things to establish.'

Trender looked at his other two brothers that sat across from him and made a gesture that went unnoticed by Slender to them by pointing at the closet behind them. Smexy chose not to see it while Splendor made a gesture to show that he would say something. But when was the question.

"Hey uh Slender I have something important to tell you and I wanted know if you would be willing to listen." Splendor asked

"What is it that you wanted to tell me Splendor?"

Splendor didn't say anything at first but gained the courage to speak. Splendor gulped.

"Um well I had woke up this morning as usual to make coffee and on my way down I heard this um sound coming from the doorway and I ignored it at first but then it continued and became louder. Not wanting to wake you up so early I went to check it out and I didn't see anything at first but when I looked down I uh saw..."

"stop, Splendor are you telling me you found human children outside our door?"

Splendor paused for a bit before answering Slender's question.

"Yes Slender I did."

"And where are they now?" Slender asked with anger in his voice.

Splendor didn't say anything but he stood up and walked into the living room towards the closet and opened it and grabbed the two boys gently. The boys looked up at him and smiled and laughed, all Splendor could do was smile at them sadly. Seeming to sense he was upset the children stopped laughing and just stared at him in silence while he walked back into the kitchen where Slender was waiting. He walked to see his brothers Smexy and Trender standing up from their chairs looking tense. He didn't question them knowing why they were so tense, because Slender was angry and none of them wanted to be near him when he was angry. Still determined he walked all the way through the thresh-hold and turned to Slender, holding the children close to him just in case Slender tried to hurt them.

"So this is them." Slender commented

"Yes."

Trender and Smexy didn't say anything but silently watched the tension grow between their older brother and Splendor. They were tense not knowing how Slender would react to the kids or how Splendor would react if Slender reacted badly.
"Get rid of them."
"But slender what am supposed to d-."
"NOW!"
Splendor and his other two brothers jumped at the force of which slender said that word. Splendor tensed up and stood his ground and looked at his older brother.
"No."
"What did you just say." Slender asked looking furious at being disobeyed by his younger brother.
"I said NO brother, I refuse to leave two defenseless children on their own. You may not like children or people in general, but I do and until you can accept these two I'm leaving and raising them on my own."
And with that Splendor took the twin boys and the supplies Smexy and Trender got slender-walked out of the Slender Mansion. Trender and Smexy both looked at their brother who they couldn't tell if he was more angry or shocked at Splendor outburst. All they knew was Splendor was gone and had no way of finding him. Slender they noticed had stopped being tense as he usually was and was just standing there looking like a lost child. (This never happens with Slender EVER). But then Slender regained his composure and walked away from the kitchen and up to his room. Leaving Smexy and Trender to wonder what had happened to Splendor and what they would do. Smexy turned towards Trender seeing an equally confused face.
"Well that could have gone better.. or wait is it worse?"
Trender turned and looked at his younger brother as if he grew a face.
"Smexy?"
"Hmm?"
"Shut up."
"What did I do?"