Chapter 28

RJ M.K. today brings to you a song whose existence in this chapter you will understand only when you read the chapter(Plus the instrumental is good , thank you Ssa021 ) .Let's go SOLO by Jennie!

1st of February

Girl 1- Did you hear about Idyllic's Haruko's Bullying Scandal? What do you think, did she do it?

Girl 2- I feel yes. I mean whatever the girl said on social media sounded very true plus sometimes, being perfect like Haruko gets to your head.

Girl 3- I won't agree with you. I feel she is being framed for being from an emerging group. This scandal might be the same as many others that were made up to destroy their popularity.

Girl 1- I agree with you. I hope she emerges stronger from this like many others. But lets not talk about this now. Where should we go?

Shirayuki (Narrative)- People have been divided about the scandal. I am glad that there more supporters than haters. It will be useful if we have their support because we know Haruko is being framed. I really hope Ms. Yuki finds the culprit soon.... I really miss being on shows with the girls . I really hope the time comes soon.... Oh! Looks like I have reached!

(CNO Park)

Shirayuki- Konnichiwa!

Assistant- Konnichiwa! Let's get you ready before anything!

Shirayuki- Okay!

(After the Makeup and Dress up!)

Makeup Artist- You look soo beautiful! Totally like an angel!

Shirayuki- Thank you very much!!

Assistant- Shirayuki-San we need-- You look soo beautiful!

Shirayuki- I might die of embarrassment at this point!(Covers her face)

Assistant (Giggles)- You can do that later! The Director needs you right now!

Shirayuki (Narrative)- I got many offers to perform or appear in music videos and in series. What I am currently doing is appearing in a music video of none other Reality!! I am really nervous! What if I mess up! What if I–

Hiroshi- Shirayuki!! You look sooo beautiful!

Shirayuki- Hiroshi-Senpai! Arigato! Everyone on my way here said the same.. Its kind of embarrassing.

Hiroshi- To be honest, you are beautiful without the get up. Right Kai?(Elbows him)

 Right Kai?(Elbows him)