Chapter 33

The song for today is a one which I had been keeping for the last few chapters! It's RJ M.K.'s choice- Berani by Dolla! A beautiful song that shows that all of us are Berani (Brave in Malaysian) and perfect for the ending of this chapter!

10th of March

Shirayuki and Kai- Konnichiwa Minna-san!!

Shirayuki- I am Hiraoka Shirayuki from Idyllic!

Kai- And I am Ishida Kai from Reality and both of us are really happy to be here as the MC of this season!

Shirayuki- Kai-Senpai, this one must be your 2nd or 3rd time at the least! So you must not be as nervous as me!

Kai- Well, 3rd, 4th or 5th time, the thrill to be a host is always nerve breaking and exciting! So, you can't say I am spared!

Shirayuki (Giggles)- Yes, you are right! Now, let us proceed to the opening performance by the talented Vivir!!

Shirayuki (Narrative)- Me and Kai-Senpai have been selected to be the MC of this season, that is Spring, which is quite a season to be hosting in my condition

Shirayuki (Narrative)- Me and Kai-Senpai have been selected to be the MC of this season, that is Spring, which is quite a season to be hosting in my condition. I still can't face him straight... And it's especially hard when you like a guy who is him. One moment you are on cloud nine because of some sweet moment and the other, you feel like kicking him to outer space

(Flashback 1)

Kai- Shirayuki, please keep your head up, that way it will look better.

Shirayuki- Like this? Okay! Let's do it one more time (After that part ended)

Kai- This was much better. Now stay still.

Shirayuki- Okay-- What are you doing! (Picks her up bridal style) This is not part of the chorography!

Kai- I know that. I just wanted to do this. To be honest, you look really pretty up close (Smiles). Can't believe you are the same girl who was stepping on my feet like a devil.

Shirayuki- Wow! You had to go from all wonderful to all displeasing. Put me down, Senpai.

Kai- What if I don't?

Shirayuki- Oh then you will have a taste of knee shove. Want it soo badly?!

(Flashback 2)

Kai- Here!

Shirayuki- Arigato!(Take a bite) Raspberry flavor is my favorite for a reason! It tastes soo good

Kai- Raspberry might be good... But Mango is the best. [Mango rules! Convince me otherwise]

Shirayuki- It depends on everyone's choice, you know. What are you doing..?

Kai- You had some frosting on your face. It was cute but also childish.

Shirayuki- Huh!

Shirayuki (Narrative)- The frosting incident changed from being a romantic moment where I felt very happy to a moment where I felt very stupid in just one split second. Gosh this guy!