03

I came back and saw that guy already sitting on thetable

table . "Hey! " He said ,"hello" i replied. I sat beside Maa , i can feel his gaze on me . I looked at Maa who is currently talking with Mrs.Raval .

"Akshita , meet Darshan ,your fiancé " Papa said.
I looked at him and saw him glaring me , i glared him back and he moved his gaze toward his father .

Mr.Raval was a great business, i have met him once or twice in business gathering and his excellence is on another level .

. "Akshita congratulations for being CEO of the year , i wanted to congratulate you that day only but you weren't there anymore" . Mr.Raval said as I was thanking the waiter who served us the food .

I smiled at his words and replied , "I went home early uncle , i am not fond of gathering specially business gathering" .

After having our lunch, we walked toward our car , i said goodbye to Uncle and aunty and we sat in our car . The ride started , it was complete silence until ,"Papa , I'll get married but on one condition" i announce.

Maa and Papa both started at me, i can see the confused look on Papa's face as I continued , " I'll get married but i want him to handle both of our company I'll persue my fashion designing just as a employee in designing branch . "

" Are you even listening what you saying Akshita ? You are giving your CEO position just to be an employee ? " Papa asked in a furious tone , we were already at the gate of our house .

"Yes I am , and I'll only marry him when you'll agree to my condition" i declared as I stopped the car in front of our house .

I parked the car in the parking lot as i went directly to my room .I still don't know how I am going to handle this marriage and all but i need to talk to that Raval before wedding.

After getting fresh , i was just scrolling my Instagram when I got a call . It was a conference call with my friends Savi and Maya . I picked up the call as i spoke.

On the phone *

Me - Hello !

Savi - what the hell I am listening, you are getting married Akshu ?

Maya- hmm , i am not gonna talk to you , she scoffed.

Me - Are you guys dumb or what, we only went on lunch with the guy family.

Savi - That is the main thing , you didn't even hinted us .

Maya - Acha , first tell me a thing , is he handsome ?

Me - maybe he is , I don't know. I'll only marry him if Papa will let me do my fashion designing now .

Savi - are you giving up your position?

I hummed in reply

Maya - and you are happy with it right ?

I hummed again .

Savi- if you are happy with it then nothing else should matter .

Maya- Yess and you will persue your passion, what else you need , i am so happy for you meri jaan .

Me - thank you

Savi - listen , I'm going my dinner , will talk to you guys later , bye .

Me and Maya - Byee

Call ended

And then i went to dreamland as i layed down on bed .

Getting ready for someone else is the last thing I'll ever want , but here am getting ready for an unwanted date , no I'll not even call it a date ,Maa and Papa literally ordered me to go on a date with Darshan.

My eyes falls on the clock, it was 6 in the evening now , he should have come to pick me up . I just loosing braid my hair and wore a off-shoulder dress which is upto my knees. "Akshu, Darshan is here "

I walked down the stairs and went outside. He was standing beside the car while leaning a bit on it .

Our ride till the restaurant was nothing but just silence and not even one of us tried to break it .

"So Miss Singh let me clear this already, maybe we will get married in future but it's because my parents want it , i am not interested in marrying anyone right now " Darshan said looking directly into my eyes .

"But , just because i am not interested in this wedding doesn't means i will treat you badly or something, you'll be my women for the rest of my life " he completed.

Looking intensely in his eyes , I can see the sincerity but again I don't even know myself if I am ready for this or not ."I appreciate your words ,Mr.Raval but there's many things about me and my past that you won't be so pleased to hear ".

"Listen , just to clear everything, I am going to marry your present self and in future we will be together even it is for a period of time , I'll more pleased to know what you are now ,not what your past is about , and I'll be appreciating it if you keep this in your mind " said Darshan.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked,"hmm ask" ,"why are you giving up your position?" He looks at me with a curious look .

"Mr.Raval , i don't think aap aur hum itne close hai ki meri personal life share kare ". I replied.
(I don't think we are so close that I should shares my personal life)

He rolled his eyes to my reply and passes me the menu .

Tbc......

Follow me on my Instagram for spoiler and updates ✨