07

●AKSHITA'S POV●

AKSHITA'S POV●

What the hell does this mean even think of himself ? It isn't like i am gonna ask him about my gift but what with that bitch attitude.

As Darshan left , Mom gave me a pair of gold bangles as gift and Dad gifted me a watch . Mom told me that the bangles are of Darshan's great-grandmother .

I didn't wanted to accept it , after all we are just parting our ways after a year , what's the point of taking those meaning gifts . It will better if the bangles are given to their rightful owner but i couldn't say these to Mom . I denied taking it but she forced me to keep it .

I took those to my room in which I am currently staying with Darshan and kept those in cupboard.

Sitting on bed , I opened my laptop and realised how much of work i missed in this chaos of marriage . I have to complete them and then I have to handover the department to Darshan .

I decided as Darshan is now the rightful CEO of the whole company , I am gonna start working with the fashion department.

Checking and answer all the mails , called my assistant to arrange my meeting tomorrow with the pending clients .

Doing all my these i shut the laptop down and hovered on the head board . "Akshu " I heard mom voice as I sat straight. She came inside and "yes mom , you wanted something ? " I asked .

She shook her head , " No, i came here to gave you these keys , Darshan called and told me , you both are shifting to your apartment tomorrow , these are the apartment keys and everything is already there "

Ohh so he don't live with his parents , it's fine atleast now i don't have to share my room with my so called khadus husband .

I nodded my head and asked " Anything else mom ? " , " Nahi aur kuch nahi bas , bas apna jaroori saman le jao sab aur haa kuch kapde yaha chhor Dena , aate jate rahoge dono toh kaam aayenge "

( No, nothing else, just take all your important things and yes, leave some clothes here, you both will keep coming and going, so it will be useful." )

I gave a nod as she left . It was a good idea not to arrange my cloths this early , as i don't have to pack much , i just kept all my belonging in my purse and jewellery in another small suitcase .

After all this i went on bed to just lay down which i don't know when turned into a nap .

I woke up in the evening , and then helped mom in the dinner . Helping basically meant just giving her company while talking with her because she literally didn't allow me to do anything as soon as she saw the band aid on my finger, i kept it hidden in the morning with the help of my saare but now she saw it .