04

Taking my shower the only thing going on my head is it's been two week today since me and Akshita went on that date and I am still so curious to know why she is giving up her position

That day I didn't slept the whole night , thinking about her, maybe I am not ready for this wedding but at a point I don't mind it . Atleast as long as Mom and Dad are happy .

One more thing going on my mind was the things she said  about me not liking her past. Maybe i don't know anything but This much I have come to know that her past has not been good for her.

I walk out of the bathroom and wraps the towel around my torso. My suit and tie was already on my bed along with my other stuff but the tie is still unprepared.

" Mom , where is Sejal? Did she forget to make my tie , i swear i am gonna fire her " i shouted .

" calm down young man , Sejal already left one week ago , it was Mansi who was doing all your work till now and she is not well today so she took a off " Mom said .

She takes the tie ,wraps it around her collar and forms a knot . She takes off the tie and gives it to me as she says" I'll make sure to tell Akshita to learn making tie knots "

"And why will you do that? " I ask her with the same
tone. "Because she'll be the one living you will with after few months " , " you are saying as if you'll not live here after my wedding " i said nonchalantly.

"Yes I'll not , me and you dad will be going back to Ahmedabad, and live our life without tension " she said .

My eyebrows furrows as i look at her with eyes full of confusion "why?" , "Darshan beta Me and your Dad are getting old now , we want to live our last few years in our hometown with each other " she says with a smile as she caresses my cheeks

"Leave it all this senti and emotional things , what you're doing today?" Mom asked . "Nothing just office and a meeting " i replied.

Mom nods and says "Good , finish your work before 3 , you have to go with Akshita " .

I squint my eyes and asks "where?" , "Shopping, shaadi ki date fix ho gyi " mom said with a big smile on her face .

"This soon? " "What soon ? The wedding is after 5 weeks and engagement is next week , we have to do so many work , hey bhagwaan shaadi ka ghar h kitne kaam h tu bhi na baaton baaton mein sab uljha deta h " she scolds me .

(Oh God, there is a wedding at home and you keep entangling me in the conversation again and again.)

"When did I engage you in the conversation?"

Pressing the door bell , i waited for the door to open . The door opens revealing Akshita's Mother .

I touched her feet , she caressed the back "sukhi raho " .

( Be happy )

She gestured me follow her, took me to the living room and said "Sit , i will call her " .

I nodded as she left . I sat on the sofa waiting for Akshita . As soon as I heard footsteps, I turned my eyes towards the stairs. 

I saw her walking down the stairs, she was fixing her hairs and looked at me . She folded her hoodie's sleeves and held her purse .

I stood up and said " Jaate hai aunty",she nodded and walked with us till the door .

(We should go Aunty )

I sat in the car and I started ignition, moving my gaze I saw Ashita sitting on backseat ,"Oh Hello Madam , Do I look like a driver to you ?" I asked squinting my eyes.

She looked at me coldly and came to sit on passenger seat .

I started the ignition, the journey was nothing but silence, it was a bit awkward so I tapped the small screen present in front of me to start the music .

Dil ibaadat kar rha h- the song just started but Akshita stopped it , she gave me a stern look , what was that for ?

I raised my one eyebrow questioning her the reason to stop the music but she just started looking outside the window . I shook my head and looked back on the road and focused on my driving .

I stopped the music and gave him a stern look , i don't like listening music in my way to somewhere , i used to love listening music while travelling but things changes

I stopped the music and gave him a stern look , i don't like listening music in my way to somewhere , i used to love listening music while travelling but things changes .

I looked back outside the window , the weather was calm , i liked it for some reason. The sun wasn't too bright nor too shady, the cool and warm wind were perfectly were getting along each other .

We reached the saari and lehenge shop And we got down from the car. Darshan parked the car and went inside the shop with me. 

After one and a half hour after sorting 15 lehengas And more than 20 sarees, I bought 2 sarees and 2 lehengas.

After finishing everything, when I looked at Darshan, his mouth was dry, it seemed as if he would fall asleep any moment now. 

While I was near the billing counter with everything, Darshan got up and stood towards the counter. I was watching him take out the card from his wallet and make the payment.

I was all mine dresses why is he making the payment? As I was about to speak Darshan moved toward me bowed down and took all the bags from my hands and carried it to the car .

I stopped him and asked "Why did you payed for my things Mr.Raval ?"

"I didn't , my mom did , it was her card , it is a ritual in our family for the groom family to buy for the bride dresses but as my mom wanted you too choose all the dresses , she gave her card to pay for them " he replied casually.

I shook my head and said "but they were expensive ",
"And we are rich "  he replied and sat in his car .

Tbc....

Follow me on my Instagram for spoiler and updates ✨