*-camilo-*

mirabel's gift is that she can repair and create ANYTHING when it comes to crafts and sewing. also i know shes not like this but shes going to be a little bit of a dick here :)

camilo hated mornings, because every morning they helped the towns folks,  band there wasn't anything he could do since his gift was pretty useless. and oh boy does abuela make sure he knows it. 

because of his gift camilo feels like he is not doing enough for the family so he helps out whenever he can, and since  he was the only one with a useless gift. so that is why abuela thought it would be a good idea for camilo to stay in the house today since nobody needed his help. he was walking to the kitchen to grab a snack when he saw mirabel "mira?  what are you doing here?" mirabel looked at him and said "i needed some crafting supplies since i am out and some people need some clothes repaired" mirabel smirked knowing it would tick him off "right, well I was just getting a glass of water then i will be out of your way.

mirabel chuckled "what? mad I can help and you can't because your gift is useless~?" camilo flinched and glared down at the sink "leave me alone mirabel" mirabel chuckled " you get riled up over nothing camilo~" camilo sighed then walked back up with his class of water, on the verge of tears "why can't i be as useful as everyone else in the family?" he was about to go into his room when he saw a picture on the floor. 

"whats this?"  he picked it up and saw it was tio bruno, along with a baby, him as a baby, along with a woman he had never seen before she had straight brown hair that went down a little past her shoulders, her eyes were a nice chocolate brown, and her skin was like his just a tiny bit darker. "maybe I can ask mamá about it later" but one thing never got out of his thoughts, 'who was that woman and why was she beside bruno while he held me?'. he heard the front door open and knew it was the family, he waited for a little bit then went to search for his mom. he found her talking to his dad while just standing "mamá? can I ask something?" pepa and felix turned to look at him smiling "yes of course, what is it?" camilo held the picture in his hands and pointed at th woman "w-whos this? I found this on the ground an-" "its nothing!" pepa yelled causing camilo to look up in fear, he has never heard his mom yell before. "now get rid of that picture and GO to your room young man!" camilo nodded and ran off on the verge of tears. he passed doloris and she looked shocked also hearing her mom yell at camilo

camilo slammed the door and slid down on the floor letting tears fall, carful not to make a sound. "all i wanted to know was who the woman was...", it soon because the afternoon and the family hurried out once again this time bringing camilo. camilo didn't have anything to do so he walked around town slitly hoping to find the woman in the picture, and he was excited to see someone who looked like the woman so he walked up to them "u-um hello.." the woman turned "oh! hello" camilo seemed really nervous "u-um do you know the woman in this picture?" he held the picture up and the woman gasped "h-how did you find that picture?" "i-it was on the ground at my house and I wanted to know who it was" the woman being tearing up "c-camilo?" camilo lowered the picture "y-yes?" the woman opened her mouth to say something but pepa dragged him by the arm "YOU are NOT allowed to talk to that woman!!" pepa had a thunderstorm cloud above her head"B-BUT why not?!" pepa didn't answer, she just looked pissed. 

camilo was dragged all of the way back to the house and thrown into his room and it was only now that camilo saw the key in pepas hand "m-mamá?! PLEASE DON'T" pepa glared at him "you are to not come out of this room until we both agree on you NEVER talking to that woman or talking about that picture AGAIN!" once the door slammed shut camilo ran to the door and tried opening it but it was locked. he broke down in sobs, and slid down on the door the sobs getting softer. "whats going on in this family!" he shouted to himself soon enough he fell asleep and slipped into the world of dreams...