*-the plan-*

over the next few days camilo and the voice started to plan, camilo wrote everything down and then hid it with the voice's help in the walls. he used the picture as a bookmark, one night camilo and the voice made a full plan, the both of them would wait until it was night then the voice would come out from the walls, and from his word he had done it before. so camilo trusted him, and on camilos part he will wait until the door is unlocked then he will have a bag packed of his things then the voice will reveal himself and camilo,with the voice's help, will help search  for camilos real mother. 

soon it fell night and before that camlio acted like he was asleep as pepa came into his room full of mirrors and smiled "asleep already? maybe tomorrow we can try letting you out again..." pepa kissed camilo on the forehead and sighed "i'm so sorry things turned out this way kiddo, but we can't have u getting in contact to either of them.." pepa got up and walked out making sure to lock the door and putting the key next to the door on a hook. 

the voice and camilo got into action, camilo started putting clothes and his things into a big bag and waited qat the door as he heard the voice say "ok, i'm heading out, i'll not two times then make a quite bird noise that way your 'sister' won't suspect" camilo spoke up "her room is sound proof, she won't hear us.." the voice went quite and camilo figured that he sprung into action. 

it took aa minute but he heard the two knocks and the bird sound. he took a breath and opened the door and his eyes widened as he looked and saw his 'tio' bruno. "b-bruno?" bruno smiled "hi kiddo..." camilo remembered the picture "a-all of this time...m-my real dad was right h-here?" bruno nodded and smiled more. camilo teared up and attacked bruno in a hug and he hugged back "now, let's go search for your mother!" camilo nodded and they pracitly ran outside of the house, casita helped them a little as if they felt bad for the boy. "i think i know where she is but i don't know if she still lives there" bruno said as he held camilos hand. 

camilo and bruno were silent as bruno and him walked around the town. finally they walked up to a house and camilo asked "br-dad, is this thhe place?" bruno smiled "yes..yes it is." bruno knocked and a woman around 50 opened the door, the same woman in the picture "h-hello arya" the woman looked like she was going to cry when cmailo said "m-mum?" now she was balling when she heard camilos voice "m-my baby! and m-mi amor!" bruno hugged arya and he dragged camilo with him. and they all fell to the floor in tears. 

camlio finally found his real family