*-stuck in a room with a voice-*

for the past few days camilo has been stuck in his room because he kept saying he wanted to know who that woman is, and over the days he has seen more and more cracks is casita. one day he was laying in his bed eyes closed when he heard something "h-hello?" camilo said the noise stopped and a voice answered "u-um, you can heard me?" camilo make a noise of agreement "what are you doing in this room? I thought all of the family left for a bit?" camilo made a noise of sadness "mom locked me in my room for the past couple of days for asking to many questions about a picture i found..." he heard a gasp, "w-what picture?" camilo got up and grabbed the picture and headed towrds the voice "i-i can show you if you want, you just have to get it thorugh the walls..." 

"that would be okay, just please show me" camilo stuck the picture thorugh one of the wood panels careful not to ruin it and a hand grabbed it. it was silent for a moment before he heard silent sobs, "y-you okay?!" the voice chuckled "yeah i'm fine kiddo, Just been a while since i have seen this picture..." camilo looked up from the floor "s-so you know who the woman is?!" 

"sure do...she was m-um- brunos everything....she was ....his wife." more silence

"so what happened to her, and why is bruno holding me as a baby?" 

there was another chuckle "this here is your mom! gave birth to you and everything!" camilo couldn't believe his hears "t-then why did she and br-or papa- bruno...AGH! why did thye leave me?!" a sigh "after your gift came to be abuela was not happy, shapeshifting is not helpful or can help the villagers so she disliked you, brunowas told to look into his future and saw you miserable....so he left, as for your mother, pepa took you in and forced your mother to run out of town...and they never saw each other again..." camilo took everything in and felt himself start to cry  "h-hey hey, kiddo don't cry, okay?" camilo scoffed "what do you know, you wernt the one who was lied to and...and LOCKED in his room for wanting to know who was in a STUPID picture!" camilo started sobbing once again. he then heard footsteps "t-thats p-pepas footsteps, please be quite or else we will both be in trouble" camilo sped to the bed and got under the covers and pretended to be asleep. next thing he knew, he heard rain and a rian cloud along with pepa wispering "clear skys clear skys clear skys everything will be fine" pepa looked over at camilo and gave a sad look and walked over"oh my poor baby, i'm sorry things have to be this way, but you can't know who your real parents are..." camilo wanted to slab her so bad but he kept quite "I need to keep you here for now on, or...I can take you to brunos tower to lock you in there so you can't go away and find out about stuff" camilo could not believe his ears. 

after pepa left camilo checked the door and it was locked again "shit.. voice, you still there?" "y-yeah, that is so messed up.." camilo looked down "voice,is there a way to get out?" the voice went quite "u-um, the walls are way to high, but...hey meet me at the painting next to the plants and i can show you a way out...and show you your real parents" camilo smiled at this and almost cried tears of joy. "oh thank you voice!!" 

and now.....they plan