Reunite With The Hidden Devil

TYLER'S:POV

~Lou I'm almost at the house! I can't wait to see you!~ I smile down at my phone.

"Who are you texting honey?" I look up and smile at mom.

"Just Lou. He said to text him when we got to the house." My mom let's out a laugh.

"Lou. Ha! I remember when you two use to take baths together." My whole face just turns up a hundred degrees. No joke.... Is that healthy?

"M-mom! Let's keep that on the down low." I laugh out. Then I feel my lap vibrate.

"Your bubbly buddy is replying to you."

"Ha! Ha! Very funny." I stick my tung out then punch in the code to my phone.

~Good! I've been dying to show you off to my friends! What's the address again?~ I text him the address and continue on talking to my mom.

About 20 or so minutes in and we make it to the house. We park the car in the driveway and start to unpack. It was only a few things because the movers came here a week earlier.

"Tyler!" I give my mom a weird expression wondering why the hell someone's calling my name. I then turn around to only see Lou waving his hand in the air like he's at some concert. Dropping the bag I was holding I run towards him.

"Ah! Lou Poo!" He catches me in his arms. He let's go of me so I'm standing in front of him now.

"Lou Poo..." He scratches his cheek then let's out a laugh. "Yeah no. Ha! Tyler that's such an old nickname. It's embarrassing now. So Lou is fine." Oh wow not what I was expecting.

"Uh yeah sorry." I look back toward my mom.

"Hey Lou! Uh can you two get what's outside of the car. I'm gunna stop by Walmart and get some food!"

"Yeah sure mom!" Me and Lou walk up to the house slowly as my mom pulls out. As I loose my mom in the distance me and Lou get closer to the house.

"Oh uh that's a lot of bags." I look and Lou then back at the bags.

"Nah it's only like..." I look at Lou. "Yeah a lot. So let's get started."

"Um actually I just remember I have to fill up my car so...later!" Really. He's literally running away.

"I see who wears the pants in this relationship!" Oh shit. Did I just say we were in a relationship. Which we're clearly not!

"Love you!" WHAAA!