Truths are faulty

TYLER'S:POV

I see Joe bolt inside the house then I look to the girl who was on fire. She turns around from the taller guy and begins to walk over towards me.

"Hey. I'm Lori that's Stein." She nods to the guy behind her. This situation is weird yet I feel comfortable in it... "That was Joe, I dunno if she introduced herself or not."

"Oh. She did. She was helping me unpack."

"Unpack?" The guy; Stein asked.

"Yeah me and my mom just moved in."

"And your dad?" Stein questioned but Lori elbowed him in the stomach. "Ow! What?"

"That's rude dumb ass."

"No, no it's fine. He's moving in with us later on in the year. He's still working down in New Jersey."

"Hey! Get away from Tyler you freaks!" I hear Lou's voice in the background.

"We're just talking ass hole!" Stein yells in response to Lou. I see Lou stomp up to us pointing his finger to the house Joe ran into.

"Not to Tyler your not! That mute girl lives here doesn't she!" Lori goes to say something. "Na! You zip it. Tyler you CAN'T talk to these people. They're dangerous."

"Dangerous! Are you fucking kidding me. Joe has done nothing wrong and neither have me and Stein!" Lou gets closer to her but Stein pulls Lori a little behind him.

"Mute girl isn't innocent. She sleeps around with anything that has a vagina! You'd think she wouldn't be about the get anything considering muteness!"

"Mute or not Joe is NOT a bad person! You are!" Stein roars. Lou grabs Tyler's arm.

"Tyler we're leaving. You can't be around these people. I can't believe you live next to it."