Sinners dont get rewards

I can't believe I was doing this. Hooking up with the local priest? Imagine what people would say. That didn't really matter right now because I was about to lose my virginity. I was snapped out of thought when he pushed me against the wall of his bed room and started kissing me. I was a little hesitant at first but melted into it. I moaned into his mouth when he started grinding against me. He pulled away and looked at me. "F-father W-way what are you-" I was soon cut off by Gerard taking my hand and lying me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and grinded down. The kissing started again, this time more passionate. I felt his hand slowly going down my body. I moaned as he got lower. Before I knew it he sat up. I wined a little. Gerard slid his hands up my shirt. I propped myself up on my elbows to help him get it off. He slid it up agonizingly slow. "Ger-Father Way, pl-please" I wined. He just chuckled in response. He finally got it off. As soon as I got the courage, I flipped us over. "Frankie what are you-" I cut him off by grinding down on him. He moaned. His moaning was the most beautiful sound in the world, no one can tell me otherwise. I started to unbutton his shirt very slowly. I wanted to give him a taste if his own medicine. I got his shirt if after him begging and winning so much. I ran my hand over his collar. "You can leave it on if you want" he said. I just nodded my head and started unbuttoning his pants. He seemed in a hurry so I just went slower. "You fucking tease" he wined out. I slid his pants down. He kicked them off. Before I knew it he turned us over, pinning my hands above my head. "Did you really think in was going to let you top Frank?" He looked at me. His eyes where so beautiful. I could just stare at them all day. He started biting and sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly when he found my spot. Gerard just smiled against my skim and continued to bite the same spot. He stared to unbutton my pants with one hand, and it took forever. I bucked my hips up looking for some friction. All he did was put is hand on top of my dick. He didn't palm me, just laid his hand there teasing me. "Sinners dont get rewards Frank" he said whispering in my ear. My breath just quickened. He slid my pants down slowly, like I did to him. "Are you a sinner Frankie?" I nodded my head, unable to speak. He got off of me and started to put his clothes back on. I lied there wondering what on earth he was doing. "I told you Frank, sinners don't get rewards." He said walking away into the kitchen. I can't believe he just did that. Leaving me there in bed helpless. I groaned and got up putting my pants back on, not bothering with my shirt. I grumbled into the kitchen very angry at him. He was making himself coffee. "Did you want a cup?" He asked me. He acted as if he had done nothing wrong. I just crossed my arms and sat on top of his table. I secretly hated him. He looked at me. "Come on Frank don't be mad at me. This is really your fault." My fault? How is this my fault? I didn't even feel like talking to him. I was so pissed. He leaned on the counter and sipped his coffee, staring at me. I looked away and he shook his head. He put his cup down and walked over to me. I tried looking anywhere but him. He was making this extremely hard my standing in between my legs. "Come on Frank talk to me. I know your mad but don't blame me. Your the one who answered wrong." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Just kiss me" I mumbled. He just chuckled and lifted up my chin so I was looking at him. He kissed me very softly. There was no lust in it. I knew, because of that kiss, without any words, that he loved me.