Three | Leaving

I don't know how to really feel about all of this

I don't know how to really feel about all of this. I mean I have always wondered what it would be like to have parents. But I'm just used to not having any. This is going to be different. I wonder what my mother was like. Do I even look like her?

What's it going to be like living with him and his family? I like being alone but not lonely. I like being alone in my room but know that there's others around the house.

The silence and darkness can become disturbing. It starts to make me notice every little sound which creeps me out and make me think about someone being in the house.

Being associated with the mafia and living with a don was dangerous. It's always dangerous when involved with these kind of people.

Silence would bring me comfort usually if I didn't have enemies. Have people wanting to kill me. Being the daughter of Leonardo was just going to bring more enemies.

Sometimes I liked the silence when living with my foster father. Other times it made we worry. What was about to come? What was he planning. The peaceful quietness compared to me screaming out in pain would slowly drain.

His presence just had that kind of affect. It should have brought me somewhat comfort knowing he was not there. But it didn't. It brought me worry. I had no idea what was coming for me.

Ivan had texted me the results so I began packing all my shit. Surprisingly, I think I'm going to miss this place. It's where I learned everything I know, where my friends are.

While packing I picked out my outfit. I just wore a graphic t-shirt, baggy jeans, and a pair of black Jordan 1 retro highs. Then I put some rings I wear everyday on. It's pretty basic but I don't really care.

(lemme know if I said the wrong sneakers)

It's kind of strange to have a father now. I have gone without one for my whole life and now I've got one. A rich one might I add. So I guess that's a plus.

I was touching up on my hair when I heard three knocks on my door. "Come in" I yelled out opening the bathroom door so they can hear me. I went back to doing my hair so I could avoid eye contact. I don't like it much.

Of course I know who my father is I just didn't know who he actually was to me. He's the don of the American Mafia. Has been since his father died many years ago. He's married to Davina Monnet. She has three children although there's been suspicion of more.

Some people think Leonardo had a daughter with his past wife, Alaia. I assume that child is me. But then it doesn't make sense how I got taken away if I wasn't known in the underground world.

With his wife Davina it's said that they have another son. Leonardo has always said that he wants to keep his kids out the illegal business. He doesn't want them to fear for their life all the time. Looks like he failed at that with m-

"Aunesti? Are you done packing yet?" Leonardo said while shaking me slightly to get me out of my thoughts.

Quickly I nodded my head and headed to my closet to get my luggage. Leonardo followed me and grabbed majority of my stuff.

Hesitantly he looked at me, "I know this might be weird but can I please hug you. It's been a while since I've seen you. Please."

I nodded my head feeling a bit bad for him. He lost his firstborn and wife all around the same time. Quickly he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

After a while I felt wet drops on my shoulder and could hear him sniffling so I hugged him tighter.

Pulling away I have him a smile and then picked up my shit, "Come on. We've got a long way to go."

705 wordsI have no idea what voting does but I see a lot of authors say it so please vote (press the star button)

705 words
I have no idea what voting does but I see a lot of authors say it so please vote (press the star button)