Twelve | Sleepover

i totally didn't just forget this book existed...

The dinner was I guess you could say nice? Excluding Xavier's death staring at me and Carter it was pretty good as I got free food and reunited with my friends

When we got home everyone went to shower. Mine could wait though as I have reactions to wait for. Sadly the guys didn't wash their hair earlier so they couldn't show off their new hair colors at the dinner.

But they do get to show them off to Carter and Leilani when they get it later tonight. We decided a sleepover was long over due.

I was getting bored waiting and decided to get a snack. Chocolate chip cookies. Not undercooked but low key a bit raw. Perfect kind of cookies.

As I was about to put a cookie in my mouth I hear running from upstairs. It's time.

"AUNESTI ALAIA BLACK"

"Yes?" I say while innocently smiling while cupping my face with my hands, waiting for them to walk in.

"What the fuck is this?" Liam says, pointing at his green hair. The others follow his actions, Louis pointing at purple and Leon pointing at pink hair. Xavier's just standing silently while leaning on the wall with a smirk on his face.

"How would I know? I didn't do that shit."

Before they can respond I continue, "Are you blaming me because I'm the odd one out? Should I call father dearest and tell him his sons are bullying me?"

The more I say the more flustered they get, scared to see Leonardo's reaction to them bullying his only daughter. It's messed up to use that against them but I don't care.

"No no no. Nope. There will be no need to call him down. You know he's a busy man we wouldn't want to take precious sleep time away from him. Right?" Louis says, waiting for the others to agree with him. When they don't he elbows them and they immediately start nodding their head with him.

"Glad you guys were able to come to your senses and realize I would never do that. Now leave me alone please."

With that they leave and I go to continue eating my cookies but I still feel a presence here.

"You keep staring at me I'm going to think you have a crush on me or something, " I say jokingly.

His eyes waver for a second before going back to an emotionless state.

"You think I don't realize what you did, hm?"

"And what would that be?"

"Your hair and mine. They're matching," He says. I've been caught.

"What

"What... didn't I already say I have nothing to do with the hair dye?" I say trying to confuse him but it's obviously not working.

"Sure, lov-" he starts but then gets cut off by the doorbell.

I run, escaping the conversation, and open the door for my friends. Behind me can be heard feet pattering towards me.

"Well hello Carter and Leilani. Did you know Xavier is jea-"

"Shut the fuck up," Xavier says, interrupting Louis.

"Ignore them. You can leave your stuff in my room and then we can go to the movie room," I say, while gesturing for them to follow me as I turn around and go up the stairs.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

When we entered the movie room, we're met with other people in there. My siblings and Xavier to be specific. Great.

Leilani and Carter claim the remaining seats on the couch with my three older brothers so that leaves me the other one. With Leo and Xavier.

Rather then sitting in between the two I pick up Leo and place him on my lap. He seems to not mind as he just wraps his arms around my neck and places his head down on my shoulder.

While everyone argues over what movie we should watch, I zone out. My social battery is running too low for me to join in.

Two movies later and I'm ready to go to sleep but apparently nobody else is so they put on another one. The Forever Purge.

I have a love hate relationship with horror movies and the hate is coming out right now. I'm never going to sleep at this point. 

Leo left for bed halfway through the first movie when he kept dozing off. I wish I left when he did.

At this rate if I continue to watch this movie I will never fall asleep so I pop my airpods in. Eventually I start to doze off and that's when I feel myself being pulled against something hard.

Too tired to pull myself away, I let myself slip into a deep sleep.

819 wordsplease vote <3This chapter took embarrassingly long to be published

819 words
please vote <3
This chapter took embarrassingly long to be published. ngl i kinda forgot about this book and when we i would try to write i have writers block and didn't know what to write.