It Worked!

Y/n pov:It's been week since dream broke out of prison and I still can't believe that Tommy threw himself in lava just so dream couldn't get to him!! (Author note: BTW this is an AU where the revive book is gone and of course Tommy has killed himself and has lost his last life again and if you don't like it please stop reading)
Y/n:I-I-I lost him (I couldn't help him I promised him that I would protect him and now he's gone) I can't believe that you did this Tommy..........I can't believe that your gone.
Punz and Karl: Not for long.
Y/n: Huh-*turns around*Bubba's!!!!!*Jump's into Punz and Karl's arms*
(Author note again: Also part of the AU that you were first found by Punz and Karl and they took you to Puffy's house and later on you were adopted by her and learned that she had just recently before you came there had adopted Punz and Karl and they were already like your brothers so you called them Bubba's and you were also close with your friend Jschlatt *in this au he was also revived I don't know if that's cannon or not please let me know* your other friends like awesamdude and quackity and your son-like friend Tubbo and his family *Tubbo is Schlatts son in this au and I also don't ship karlnapity in this au I ship schlackity please no hate*)
Punz: Hey short stack. *He pats your head tenderly*
Y/n: *Breaks hug* I'm not short your just tall
Both: *Laughs*
Y/n: BTW what did you mean by not for long?
Karl: We meant this *holds up a book with Karl's signature portal swirl on it*
Y/n: *Eyes widen* Is that-
Karl: My notes on time travel.
Y/n: *screeches* I love you two so much ❤️ *Jump's on your brothers*
Both: *Laugh*
Y/n: Now I can go back in time and save Tommy
Punz: Ok so how should we start.

*After getting the portal ready*

Karl: Ok y/n it's ready we just need to set a time,date and place
Y/n: Ok
Punz: So how far back you gonna go?
Y/n: Um please don't be mad but I was thinking about maybe.......
Both: Y/n.....?
Y/n: Just after Tubbo exiled Tommy?
Both: What!?!!?
Punz: But that's before you joined the server!!
Y/n: I know
Karl: No Y/n! You don't! Do you know how dangerous that is!?!
Y/n: Yes I've thought about it and I still want to go back
Punz: But why?!
Y/n: Because I want to stop Tommy from ever running into dream in that forest!!! I want to save him from the manipulation!!
Both: !?!?
Karl: But we don't know what that will do to the timeline!!!!
Y/n: I don't care I've made up my mind.
Both: *looks at each other then back at me* Alright.
Y/n: Wait really!?!
Punz: Yes cause we all know that if you make up your mind about something that there is no changing it.
Karl: But please be careful y/n.
Y/n: I will

*Time skip*

(You just walked through the portal and are falling when all of a sudden....)

*Y/u/n has joined the server*

You grunt as you hit the ground with a this
Y/n: Sheesh! Now I know how Karl must have felt- *sudden realization* HOLY S**T IT WORKED!!!!
You start jumping up and down and mini screaming "IT WORKED!!!" When you finally get your bearings and start thinking of what to do next when all of a sudden....

Fundy: I swear Tubbo I heard someone new over here
Tubbo: Ok mate I trust you let's check it out
Y/n: (Oh s**t what do I do!?!? *Sudden realization part 2* Oh wait I can just teleport to Tommy) *Pulls out manual and look at the teleport list*
(T-Nope)
(T-not him)
(T-Tubbo don't think I'll need that just yet)
(T-Tommyinnit!!!)
(There)
(*Presses teleport*)
*Y/u/n has teleported to Tommyinnit*
Y/n: Ok Now to find him- Woah!?!
*Runs smack into Tommy*

Alright I think you know what happened next hope your enjoying so far and I will see you next chapter Luv u mAh Gremlins.❤️

Update some changes have been made to the AU