Wait What!?!?

Tommy pov

It feels like we have been running for hours and i still have no idea why I trust this person but I just do

Unknown: *Stops running*

Tommy: *Rams into the person causing their hood to fly off*

Unknown: Hey *feels hood gone*  S*it

Tommy: (Holy s*it she's beautiful  her (h/l) (h/c) perfectly frames her face and her gorgeous (e/c) eyes...... I feel like I could stare into them forever. Her extremely soft looking (s/c) just glows in the moon light) *starts blushing as he stares at you*

Unknown: (F*ck i forgot that tommy and i had a big a*s crush  on each other when we first met.
Damn he's still as adorable as when I first met him...........Wait What!?!? What am I thinking we never could have worked out.) *blushing madly* Hey idiot are you going to stop staring at me or what?

Tommy: *Sees blush and smirks* Alright fine but first you gotta tell me your name.

Unknown: Well my name is......
Y/n: Y/n.

Tommy: Y/n huh well that's a very cute name to match a very cute person. *Smirks again*

Y/n: Wait What!?!? *Red as a tomato by now*

Tommy: *Smirks even more than you thought humanly possible*

Y/n: T-t-tommy your getting off subject!

Tommy: Aww seems like I made you flustered *pins you to a tree* how about I make you even more flustered *Smiles temptingly*

Y/n *Startled and red as a lobster now* Tommyinnit let me go please.

Tommy: How about no princess

Y/n: *shocked hearing Tommy's future nickname for you* H-h-h-how did you know that n-n-nickname?

Tommy: *Smiles widely* I knew it. I KNEW IT!!!!! You are the girl from my dreams!!!

Y/n: (What!?!??!??! But but but my tommy never said anything about any dreams.)

Tommy: Omg I can't believe it. Now I want you even more than before.

Y/n *OK now words can't even describe the color you are now* 

No ones pov

His eyes are filled with lust and you can see it so you try to pull away again only to have him pin you to the tree again but this time with his lips. You are shocked and trying to fight it but old lust from wanting to do this action with him years ago creeps up on you slowly and you melt into the kiss. As your arms wrap around his neck he starts to unbutton his pants and you both fall to the ground.

And let's just say that was one of the most magical nights of your life finally able to have that moment on tree that you've dreamed about for years and once you hit the ground it was much more than your mind could ever have imagined.

Sorry that this took so long but I'm currently in the hospital so please pray for me and send your get wells.

Love u mah gremlins

                                  JJSKYBREEZE