Author Note:AU Explanation

So I have explained my au a little bit so far so here is the rest

So like you know you were adopted by Puffy and became the sibling to Punz and Karl but you also have another sibling Purple and you also have a sketchy past before and after the adoption

You were loved as a baby and young child until your older brother Tadashi died protecting you from a car. That's where life got REALLY BAD.

Your parents became very abusive expeclally your mom and you tried to protect your younger sister Mika from your mom though it was good your dad liked Mika so he would also try to protect her.

But one day.........

You were having a sleepover with your friends and you told your sister not to talk to mother even though she was excited about her birthday and you were halfway through the night when you remembered that you forgot your favorite plushie and it's the only thing that gets you to sleep since you have insomnia after getting sleep attacks from your mom. So you decided to sneak home and you made it home safely and was just about to leave with your doll when you heard your dad screaming "HOW COULD YOU!?!?!". You still thought nothing of it till you heard your mom say "WELL IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE'S GONNA MISS THE BRAT". That caught your attention, your mom has called you many horrible names but she only called one person 'The Brat'.

Your Sister.

You ran downstairs and saw the thing that finally made you snap.

Your dead sister.

Your mother was standing over her the remainder of a wine bottle in her hand. You grabbed your pocket knife that your uncle Carlos had given you and ran at your parents.

Next thing you know your outside your burning house holding the lifeless body of Mika your own body being drenched in the blood of your parents. As you watched the scene later from the spot in the woods where you buried your sister you found a small smile creeping onto your face that slowly turned into psychotic laughter.

You wandered around the forest for years until you were found by Karl and Punz.

And as for your shady past after getting adopted....

(No offense to people who don't like this ship but I love it in game of course)

You used to be in a relationship with Jschlatt and Quackity until they went missing you later receiving a letter sent before they got kidnapped (at the time you didn't know that they were kidnapped) it said that they didn't think that their relationship was going to work out and you were heart broken so much that you ran away with your best friend Niki who is the only person who knows your biggest secret......

While you were gone you found out that you were pregnant and you later had a beautiful baby girl named Mika after your sister. (Also this is an Omegaverse so even the male readers who have been changing the pronouns can still have the girl) She was soooooo adorable she was the image of her mother face-wise, she had black hair like Quackity and red eyes like Schlatt she also had red wings. She was your joy but you had to leave her with the one person you trusted most.......

Mumza.

You finally came home to find Schlatt and Quackity home as well they tried for months to get you back but it was too late

https://youtu.be/yb8rII5lRng
https://youtu.be/nU6ufR3nuaU
(Those are the last songs you sang before you killed yourself)

Like i just said you killed yourself ending your last cannon life........but that wasn't the end of your story

Just like with Wilbur Dream used the revive book to bring you back.

Things were touch-n-go until Dream broke out of prison and Tommy committed suicide.

Well that's my au so far hope you like it and Happy New Year!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Love ya mAh Gremlins ❤️

                               JJSKYBREEZE