||~𝔖𝔦𝔵~||

Sakiya stares down the two demons accessing their aura's trying to decipher how strong they are

Sakiya stares down the two demons accessing their aura's trying to decipher how strong they are. Despite being injured the breathing exercises she was doing seemed to have helped and she feels strength slowly return to her.

"I don't see why master wants her. The only thing she has going for her is her unusual scent" the female says, looking Sakiya up and down with disgust.

"Enough. We are only here to retrieve her and kill the boy with hanafuda earrings. We don't question master's instructions, we just follow them" the male says, his eyes closed with a bored look on his face.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with. I want to earn more of masters blood"

Sakiya glances around the alleyway taking in her surroundings trying to figure out a way to handle this situation. From the two's conversation they intend to defeat her and kill Tanjiro. Something she cannot allow to happen.

But the location she is in gives them the upper hand. She can't fight using her full potential in such a cramped space and the fact that she can sense multiple humans around makes matters worse.

She also knows that despite the two being here Tanjiro is still in danger. She doesn't know if there are more demons that went after him and if there was then he will be in trouble. If they are anywhere near the level of these two he stands no chance against them. Even with Nezuko at his side.

Kokushibo would definitely be able to defeat anything that came his way but the question is if he would do so without her telling him too. His whole deal was protecting her so he can kill her. Saving Tanjiro has nothing to do with that so the likelihood of him stepping in to fight with them is slim.

Sakiya grits her teeth and grabs the hilt of her nichirin, steeling herself for the battle to come. She goes to pull it out only to get grabbed from behind and thrown over something's shoulder. In a blur she vanishes from the alleyway leaving two stunned demons behind.

Sakiya blanches at the turn of events before she realizes just who had grabbed her. "Kokushibo! What the hell?! You are supposed to be with Tanjiro!"

The demon growls but doesn't respond, taking her to a wooded area on the outskirts of the city.