||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

"Can you see this clearly, Tengen?" Sakiya asks, snapping her fingers in front of his eye that is no longer hidden beneath bandages

"Can you see this clearly, Tengen?" Sakiya asks, snapping her fingers in front of his eye that is no longer hidden beneath bandages. Tengen squints trying to focus on her fingers as he holds his hand over his good eye. Though his sight had mostly returned it was still foggy and unfocused.

Sakiya had been helping him with his recovery, strengthening his reformed hand and exercising his eye so that he may be able to use them fully again. It had been a few weeks of her doing this and though the progress was slow it was still there and he was more than grateful for her staying at his side through it all.

"It's still slightly blurry but I can make out the outline more clearly now" he admits and she purses her lips to hide a frown. She wished her blood had healed him completely. She knew he was eager to get back out there, slaying demons and protecting people. She would give anything to help him get back out there faster but his body was still healing.

A hand cups her cheek and she looks back at Tengen to see him smiling at her "You are doing so much for me, Sakiya. Do not beat yourself up over something you have no control over"

Sakiya returns his smile with one of her own and reaches up grabbing his hand and lowers it so she can check on its growing strength. Tengen watches her fondly as she does a multitude of tests and exercises checking his reflexes and dexterity. He notices how her lips pucker everytime she is displeased with a result and how eyes narrow when she notices something unusual. Every little detail of her face he commits to memory engraving it so that he would never forget the beauty before him.

"Sakiya-nee! Sakiya-nee!" little shouts erupt catching the two's attention and they watch as Sumi and Naho stumble over each other as they rush into the room. Worry fills Sakiya as she notices the two girls are very distressed. "Sumi, Naho are you alright? What is wrong?" Sakiya asks standing up to face the two children.

"Miss Sakiya, something is wrong with Akaza-chan!" Sumi cries out and Sakiya's face twists in confusion.

"Yeah he was playing with us and Kiyo but something happened and he doesn't look too good" Naho adds her lips wobbling.

"Where is Kiyo?" Sakiya hurriedly asks and the two girls look at eachother "She stayed with Akaza-chan! He collapsed and she was worried he was dying so she insisted we find you and that she would stay with him"