||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢~||

Sakiya stands at the foot of the bed in the infirmary folding a fitted sheet that she has stripped from the mattress

Sakiya stands at the foot of the bed in the infirmary folding a fitted sheet that she has stripped from the mattress. a basket sits next to her on the floor filled with the soiled linens from the previous beds.

Her eyes trail over to where Rui is using his webs to place new blankets on the beds and Nezuko sits on one of the freshly made beds hemming any torn cloth. A smile crosses her lips at the two helping before her eyes drift over to Kokushibo who stands in the darker part of the room, his eyes narrowed upon her.

He had been quiet since their last talk but she had felt his piercing gaze on her more often than not. Everytime Yoriichi visited the older demon would get agitated and hover around her like a possessive dog that disliked the people around their owner.

It was humorous to the violet eyed girl and her ghostly companion also found it funny how his older brother would be on guard when he knew he was there.

It was a far cry from how he had seen him before and the two could only guess it was due to his extreme dislike of Yoriichi and the fact he couldn't do anything to him since he was dead.

Sakiya rolls her eyes at the brooding demon before she focuses back on the task at hand, dropping the sheet into the basket and picking up the basket.

"Aikawa-san" a soft and gentle voice catches her attention and she turns her head to see Giyuu standing there, an almost hesitant look in his sapphire blue eyes.

"Oh Tomioka-san. Was there something you needed?" Sakiya asks, turning fully to face the water hashira.

The man's eyes scan the room taking in the picture of the two small demons paused mid action in helping with the chores before his gaze stops on the upper one Kazuki demon that glowers at him from the shadows.

He studies the clearly agitated demon for a moment before he decides to ignore his existence and focus solely on the woman he came to talk to. "Would you mind talking with me for a moment"

Surprise floods Sakiya for a moment before she nods "Of course. Do you mind chatting while I take this basket to the girls?" she asks and Giyuu shakes his head holding the door open for her as they exit the infirmary.