Chapter 4 : Emergency Meeting

(Captain slams his hands on the table, making everyone flinch)

Captain: "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BOBA."

L: "It's clear that boba's neck was snapped, but what stands out to me is that there is blood on the inside of boba's visor. This implies he was not cleanly executed."

(L subtly shifts his gaze to Captain, who has a hook for one hand...)

Angel: "Woah, you think he was murdered?"

Daisy: "Yeah, how do you know he didn't just trip or something like that?"

L: "I don't just think that he was murdered, it is quite clear to me that someone here deliberately killed boba."

This is bad, this other idiot is going to get me caught... his recklessness has already made it clear there is a threat - killing in the open like that. Plus, this L guy is very decisive with his conclusions and has already told everyone they are in danger.

Gentleman: "HOW COULD YOU BE SO SURE THAT THIS WAS NOT SOME MISTAKE?"

L: "Oh come on, the stretching on the neck of the suit, the angle of the throat. It's impossible."

I've been quiet for too long, I should say something.

Altar: "L is right. It is very unlikely that boba could have fallen to cause his neck to turn at such an abnormal angle."

L: "It's settled then. Where was everybody before boba was killed?"

Mom: "I was in the laboratory with Altar."

Captain: "I WAS WITH GENTLEMAN IN ADMIN"

Green: "我和黛西在一起"

Daisy: "Oh- I was with green. We were in communications."

Angel: "I was alone in the Specimen room."

L: "You understand why that is suspicious, I assume?"

Angel: "Yeah, sure. But Captain and Gentleman saw me walk through Admin."

L: "I see. Is this true?"

Captain: "YES, ANGEL DID WALK THROUGH ADMIN TOWARDS SPECIMEN. WHAT ABOUT YOU, L?"

L: "I was with Bro in storage."

Bro: "huh- what? oh. yeah"

This is very frustrating. I am having a hard time deducing who the other alien is... it would actually be nice to be able to communicate with this person.

They don't even know I exist yet.

L: "Well, things are going to have to be much different around here from now on."

Gentleman: "HOW DO YOU MEAN?"

L: "All intercoms on our suits will be tapped to be recorded from now on."

Bro: "that's not so bad, I never really use my walkie-talkie anyway."

L: "I will also be in the surveillance room from now on."

Daisy: "From now on? How will you have any time to do fun stuff??"

L: "Well, I will still be doing what is absolutely mandatory, but of course, I don't have much of a choice. There is an imminent danger and we only have so many weeks until we die out here due to us failing to turn this planet into a self-sufficient habitat."

Damn it, this is going to be impossible...

My only chance is to cooperate with the other alien.